Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attacks (Ive played a little bit of the korean version)

mmonoobiemmonoobie Member Posts: 31
So there are 2 kinds of attacks, the normal attack and the skill attack (sorry if it sounds akward but I dont know what to call it). You might be saying that normal attacks are given in an mmo but in nine dragons, its different.

The default normal attack is punching and it looks like a sissy punch if you ask me. You can change your normal attack by paying an npc to teach you or get it from quests. Once you learned the normal attack, you should practice it with a dummy and master it (you must master it before you can use it in battles). Once you mastered it, you can now use it but you will not have a complete combo (example: if you have a kick punch combo, at the start you could only punch), you must level it until you can do a kick punch combo. Skill points are not available in this game,you level up skills by using them in battle (for me this is logical). You can have as many kinds of normal attacks as you want, you can switch from one style to the other in battle (normal attacks can be placed in slots so that you can change from onew style to the other).

THe skills can also be obtained by paying an npc or from quests but the difference is that you dont have to master it for you to be able to use it. You also level up skills by using them in battle like in normal attacks.

Any game has a point where you grind but in nine dragons, grinding is not so painful and if ever there will be grinding, I guess it will be fun. I think you can learn as much skills as you want (not confirmed), but some skills are clan specialties and that would be the limiting factor (but its ok since there are some non clan skills that you can learn).

So that is my first impression of the game, I hope that this has helped you guys and sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• atlaznboiatlaznboi Member Posts: 100
    cool, so was it point n clik gameplay?
  • mmonoobiemmonoobie Member Posts: 31
    Im sorry to say but yes it is a point and click game, although im not sure if you could customize the controls like in silkroad cause I cant read korean.

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    So you move your character with clicking the mouse? Ugh. I hope we can change that, because I hate that kind of control. Is it that bad though? Is your character able to find their way around objects that get in the way when you tell them where to go?
  • chop_chopchop_chop Member Posts: 11
    Since u played the game do the graphics (in game) look like the pics?

Originally posted by Akiki
    So you move your character with clicking the mouse? Ugh. I hope we can change that, because I hate that kind of control. Is it that bad though? Is your character able to find their way around objects that get in the way when you tell them where to go?

Well im not disappointed about the point and click thing because im so used to it. And yes, your character will get around objects or obstacles and that must be a plus for a point and click game. There are hotkeys that will make the point and click gameplay easier like picking up loots and stuff.

About the question above, I have no good graphics card but the game has a better graphics compared to silkroad online (correct me if im wrong), you will really think that your in china because of the scneries. Graphics is good if not great and im sure that graphics would not be the negative side to this game.

there is a link to youtube in this forum about the ingame fighting and I suggest you check it out to see if the graphics is any good for your standards.

again, sorry for my terrible english.
  • hokage4thhokage4th Member Posts: 9

I watched the ingame combat movies. It seems that when u hit an enemy,he can't atk u (correct me if im wrong) Wish i could play this game though   Anyone knows how can i play the Korean version even a little bit?  And more ingame combat movies will be great!  

mmonoobie plz post some ingame combat movies and btw, your english is not that bad

sorry, I cant cause I have a junk pc with only 256 mb of ram and I cant record videos. I already uninstalled it because I decided to wait for the american version. You can only play 2 hrs a game in the korean version if you are not paying.

Can you walk (instead of run) in this game? I know that's a bit of an odd question, but I want to know anyway. .
  • dangphamdangpham Member Posts: 33
    not really
    So wherever you go you run?

u run ll the time  .

If u join a clan u can have a skill that run faster than normal run . it  can lvl up to make it faster my was lv 6 now .

Some of my friend flying if  that  the skill reach 12 i think

Is there anything to do in the game other than fight, like maybe there are festivals or something?
    i dont know there not an event in the game  jet i may ckeck for u in the vietnamise wed