Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Before u even think to start p(l)aying this game .....

mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48

few facts before start playing:

1. CS is non existent - difference between pay2play and free2play players are non-existent, when u write them, you will get automated response..... if u are lucky enough. If you chose to pay 10-25 $/month for nonexistent service its your own fault.

2. official language in game is turkish - when u try to turn any conversation with players in english direction, most likely you will be cursed, spited ...etc, ofk in turkish, i must say also i meat few really nice turks in game

3. your items are only temporarly, armour, weapon, jewlery... - till tech admin gets sosme instructions from k2 accounting to "make more money" by deleting some of random items by random people, even items you buy from their own PowerUpStore.... no rollback, if u write to cs ...... well, read point 1

4. if u buy items from k2 admin - flame maiden, or lead gm's - mahina, infinitemadness....  and you get hacked, for example, you will get rollback within day, if u have premium and report this to CS... read point 1. Unofficial item price: good armour set 400$, good weapon 120$, good jewlery 80/pcs, sex change (yes even that) 80$, edited high lvl character 400-2000$.

How do i know this ? I played this game for over a year, get hacked three times, had no answer from cs ever, character (lvl 65) deleted, ofk "CSdontknowbywho", clan disbanded, clan leader character deletion... and not to forget, good insider infos. 

If you are looking for "adventure" and even think to pay for it, forget it, donate this money to red cross or someone else, coz here you will just throw your money away. Just check bbb ratings.

Comments

• TexacanTexacan Member Posts: 9

First of all you only need to buy premeum to play when servers are full. also the official language of the game is ENGLISH. also they dont delete random wepons. they delete duped wepons. and there is no way that you played for a year because you would know this. OKAY? so until u get the right info

edited by Dekron July 3, 2006 - 17:07 CST

• mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48

Kiddo, "CS is non existent - difference between pay2play and free2play players are non-existent" i wasnt speaking about full servers, who cares for full server goto  x2 or x3. About Turkish langauage, maybee my bad, when 95% game comunication is in turkish, its common practice to name it turkish game. And yes, they do delete gears without any explenation,  jep-jep-jep they call this dupe wipe but first after u contact cs 10 time, even if u buy scrolls from PUS sometimes they are deleted. You can buy from head gm - bigbird or flame maiden whatever gear u wont... go msn kiddo.

ake kiddo, use brain instead of this thing that u have on ur shoulders, protecting sucker network wont get u any further in game, read their forum (ops, its still closed, how long now, for three weeks ?)

WAKE UP, AND GO BACK TO SCHoOL KIDoO

kidoo, go cry to mahina or some other gm ... she/they'll help u ... when other institutions can't.

case closed

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648

This game is a disaster.  I'm a computer tech I have a well protected system, yet over a couple years I had 2 separate accounts hacked, both banned.  I spent many hours coming up with a enough money just to get a pair of nice daggers then upgraded myself(read not duped) to plus 5 on each tough to do since the fail rate on plus 4 and 5 is really really high, yet one of the games notorious sweeps cleared them out as well as my nice armor which once again I earned and DIDN'T buy from someone so once again not duped. 

I sent a request for my account to be brought back the first time and explained I was hacked don't cheat etc. no response ever.  The company is very shady, the hackers run the servers, the gm's do nothing and the good players that don't cheat simply get hacked or get their items wiped for no particular reason. 

For those who flame people for simply telling the truth then get defensive, I say if you want to be a fanboy for a shady company thats fine but don't try to belittle those that tell the truth and try to warn others.  You will be hacked, you will have items deleted and yes the community is largely turkish and many seem to be very  rude to americans(not saying everyone just stating my experience). 

If you check the post in these forums on other Knight online topics you can read the many horror stories, or check download.com and read the horror stories.  The point, consistent stories of banned accounts deleted items double billing from K2 and never a penny refunded.  I applaud the post for warning those that don't realize what they are getting into.  Sidenote to Texacan before you tell me its my fault I was hacked that it doesn't happen that I'm a crybaby or to STFU, don't bother I don't reply to post that are simply hate speak to make you feel better about yourself so save your time cause I won't be reading it if you do.  To everyone else just trying to help you avoid a scam hidden beneath a game.

Peace

• ThrasheThrashe Member Posts: 1

i like the game but the are some extremely shady aspects to it like if you tell the truth or how you feel in their own forum they boot you out of it and never let you in and i've looked millions of time and not once have i seen a shred of CS i have lost 2mill from buying clans and the clan bug keeps shutting them down like cmon if you dont want people putting down the integrity of the game actually put some work into it eh cuz i threatened to write a not so flattering blog ad post it on every gaming site on the web and they blocked my IP to their forum.

• renzekorenzeko Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by Thrashe

i like the game but the are some extremely shady aspects to it like if you tell the truth or how you feel in their own forum they boot you out of it and never let you in and i've looked millions of time and not once have i seen a shred of CS i have lost 2mill from buying clans and the clan bug keeps shutting them down like cmon if you dont want people putting down the integrity of the game actually put some work into it eh cuz i threatened to write a not so flattering blog ad post it on every gaming site on the web and they blocked my IP to their forum.

ZzZ, Your pole sucks, you forgot zero... (0)
  • ImersioNImersioN Member Posts: 53

really ppl i dunno wer u r.......i luv this game, play malaysia servers from e-games.com.my, and luuuvvv it... there r about 50% turkish though.... o well.... and average rating CS... switch to malaysian and be welcomed into.... well gladly accept u... unless ur not turkish...JK;) its a preety nice game u jus gotta get into it<<4 those who think otherwise... n probally if u answer to my post...which rox o' coarse...ill take long or forever to answer cuz i dun check often...notice name, ImersioN... i stay hidden and rarely "ImersE"

"Always glad to make a good game look good!"

ImersE yourself

X_IMERSION_X

Thanks for understanding traysmouth, but i dissagre with you in one thing, that the game is disaster. Iimo, disaster is only company who runs it this way - in this case K2.

I really liked the concept of the game, pking is still awsome, it was really fun with clan/party to go to cz and pk for a while, to forget exping. I liked the game, but k2 scre**d up with nonexisten CS, gear selling by gms, and lackness of any will to help paying customers. I was hacked on 19 July, main char was lvl 65 warrior, good equiped, and till today, 08 June, no answer from cs at all. This shows the really face of company - nonexistent cs.

I wasnt flaming or biatching about k2, i told the truth, thats their legit way of making $. Just wanna save some people from wasting few bucks for nothing. Dont support k2 babshopers, play for free if u wanna play, but be aware from things that i told you.

I opened new account on jpko, just to try, (this could be myko aswell) and till now i saw only one case of macroing. Hey, one case people, go to ares/beramus/dies.... server, in five minute you will find duzend macroers (outside eslant), and gm, well he is too bussy selling gear on msn.

• spgoth0spgoth0 Member Posts: 6

I agree with you. This game is bull SHIzt!. You get three Bronze premium days.But then when youre 3 days end its over. Ive tried to loggin but this screen pops up saying that NON-premium ppl cant loggin this time . So... if you like wanna play this stupid game...DONT. There is no sich thing as free 2 play in this game. Today ive tried to loggin like 20 times but the same ****ing screen pops up saying the same bull shizt!

I admit that the grafics are great and the game is cool also but, all they want is MONEY $$$$$$

• SycondamanSycondaman Member Posts: 262

Originally posted by mf_raven

few facts before start playing:
    1. CS is non existent - difference between pay2play and free2play players are non-existent, when u write them, you will get automated response..... if u are lucky enough. If you chose to pay 10-25 $/month for nonexistent service its your own fault.
    2. official language in game is turkish - when u try to turn any conversation with players in english direction, most likely you will be cursed, spited ...etc, ofk in turkish, i must say also i meat few really nice turks in game
    3. your items are only temporarly, armour, weapon, jewlery... - till tech admin gets sosme instructions from k2 accounting to "make more money" by deleting some of random items by random people, even items you buy from their own PowerUpStore.... no rollback, if u write to cs ...... well, read point 1
    4. if u buy items from k2 admin - flame maiden, or lead gm's - mahina, infinitemadness....  and you get hacked, for example, you will get rollback within day, if u have premium and report this to CS... read point 1. Unofficial item price: good armour set 400$, good weapon 120$, good jewlery 80/pcs, sex change (yes even that) 80$, edited high lvl character 400-2000$.

How do i know this ? I played this game for over a year, get hacked three times, had no answer from cs ever, character (lvl 65) deleted, ofk "CSdontknowbywho", clan disbanded, clan leader character deletion... and not to forget, good insider infos. 
    If you are looking for "adventure" and even think to pay for it, forget it, donate this money to red cross or someone else, coz here you will just throw your money away. Just check bbb ratings.

You're right on the language.  Its not the "official" language but it is predominantly used among the players.  The game doen't really impress me, seems like a slightly less developed version of Everquest.
  • KnupoltorKnupoltor Member Posts: 17
    this game sucks big time, after playing 10 days with bronze premium, youre not allowed to join servers since they are always full, only option is to buy premium --> sucks
    like i said i play malaysian servers and i NEVER have or had ANY problems from cs... i never even needed to contact because i never had problems... o well i guess usko SUX... watever... if u like the game and not the way its handled try a different provider...

X_IMERSION_X

o theres also nothing about mistreating non premmium ppl in malaysian servers... its all the same n im not premium==))

X_IMERSION_X

• unholy414unholy414 Member Posts: 37
    Paying actual money for gear? Non existant customer service? Items and entire clans somehow being deleted? You have to have a "premium" account to guarantee (even then I'm not sure) a login?

This game sounds like pure trash. Who in their right mind would play such a thing besides the turks???

• shojuashojua Member Posts: 5
    Ok I have played this game for over a year. This game is good and I have a few points for why you are wrong about this game.

1. They search the system for items with the same id number and delete all multiples.
    2. They search for people in clans who have cheated and delete all clans they have been in and the characters of the people in the clan to cleanse the server.
    3. There is a diifference between premium and none premium I have used it before.
    4. You don't even have to buy premium to play.
    5. If you want primarily English servers go to knight-online.com.my

Shoj

6. They do it uncosequently,  players who spend over 400$ get help fast, and most dont
    7. They still dont care for macro
    8. Server capacity limit is now 90%, free2play is teroreticly
    9. As i heard from people that are still in game, customer support still needs a week to answer (why this bs about 24hour reply for premium users ?)
    10. Database is still unpatched, u can be hacked anytime, and after that .... read point 9. 
    11. Players cant still sell PUS (power up store) items
    12. U cant contact ingame gm....
    12. .... and duzent small things that player appreciate

peace

• WewelsburgWewelsburg Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by shojua
    Ok I have played this game for over a year. This game is good and I have a few points for why you are wrong about this game.

2. They search for people in clans who have cheated and delete all clans they have been in and the characters of the people in the clan to cleanse the server.
    4. You don't even have to buy premium to play.
    5. If you want primarily English servers go to knight-online.com.my

I can understand people who think this game is OK. But saying it's good is beyond me..

Please dont lie to people.. That second point is the best. First of all, they dont do that and even if they did they would be MAJOR assholes. Picture a bunch of people who get their characters deleted because they where at some point in a clan with a cheater. They dont search for people like that. Some non-premiums get banned when they are unlucky enough to be cheating when a GM, who is on for 30mins a week, happens to see him do that.

You do need premium to play unless you enjoy torturing yourself. To get to server 1 you need to be awake at the exact moment that there is when there are the least number of players online. and that moment lasts for only an hour from 24 hours. Without server 1 you cant create clans, go to wars/cz*, abyss etc. and pvp is the only decent thing it the game. I play premium  because I put too much effort into this game when you could actually play as a nonprem. But I wont stay for too long i recon. For money this game really stinks compared to other p2p games. It genuine lying that they still claim to be free2play. It used to be but that was alooong time ago.

About point 5.. we'll let's say I tell you to move to another home if you don't want to get buttfucked every day by some person I hire. It's basically the same.

*To stop people from pointing out that you can go to cz in server 2 also. I will point that out myself. otherwise they will think that pointing that one thing out has proved me flatout wrong. And btw you cant go to dark cz from server 2.
  • orionsboltorionsbolt Member Posts: 4
    Ok so the game has some problems, but beggars cant be choosers. if your gonna play free game u cant expect too much (even if your premium, u dont play as much as for games like WoW and everquest). So stop cryin and go get areal online game u pay for.

• Aetern-eAetern-e Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Holy hell, how much does K2 have to kill me? Why the **** can't I enter any of the servers!? Keep bugging me only premium users can enter at this time, so when the hell can I enter!? >_< Drives me mad! 

• HomiesliceHomieslice Member Posts: 156
    Yeah i've played this game.........I thought it was going to be better than at least Runescape, where in Runescape tons of hackers,keyloggers,scammerz,little kids playing, tons of grinding, The way to make money is by grinding your ass for 6 hours straight. Yeah, i hate Runescape now. Now i've played Knights Online. So in the site it said the official language is English right. So that's cool. Then when I went to play, I see people cursing at me in Turkish. PMSING me about things i couldn't understand. But I just blocked so it was okay right. Then the stuff i worked 3 hours to get was "deleted". So wat did I do the rest of the game? Start shouting "U GUYS SUCK DICK SUCK MY !12 INCH DICK BITCHES HHHAHHAHHAH!!!" and I got banned

Ya heard

• hobalehobale Member Posts: 16

well what Raven says is true...

however, sometimes they do their job...one of our clannies was hacked recently (there was a bug, when u try to loggin on the character selection screen some1 else's character may appear)...we requested a rollback

and they did, but the point was that the character was hacked 10 days ago and they rollbacked him 3 months back :) ...so the gear that he came up with was already being used by other clannies and me (means items became duplicated)

after that we requested a restore for the originally lost items.....and they restored them in 10 days...

so sometimes they really do their job, just curious about the motivation that makes them do their job :D

about posts that the game is a pure trash : this game has one of the best PK systems ever. and exactly this is what makes it addicting. Classes and skills are balanced in a very good way, so that u really need some1 to be able to PK or lvl.

The game and the management are 2 different sides...and its the management that faces the criticism...u can see it from the ratings....however the design of the game is something totally different and it deserves its credits...

and about the turkish community there, yeah a lot of little kids are playing this game...net-cafes here are full with 7-12 year old players who doesnt know a word in English, or have to learn a lot what proper behaviour is...

im turkish too

Raven knows me from the game we had some nice fights, and he is one of the players this community will miss (clan SuX :) )

I belive i know you from ingame , allways was pleasure to play against legit players, doesnt matter if u win or lose. We had goods fights, it was fun i must say. We agree that pk is awesome, but k2 ruined good game. Good thing, and luck also, with rollback , but it shows how sucker network dont care about legit players.

Good luck irl and in game, man, and trry to have fun, i did, for short time