Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server size?

Just wondering if there was a mention of the individual server size capacity? The typical cap of 3000 just doesn't seem that epic to me anymore. Maybe it's because of how the numbers really dwindle at non-peak hours (such as DAoC seems to suffer from). I'd like to see there only be one server for each of the different rule types and maybe FunCom can implement that large capacity servers they meant to originally with AO.

Comments

• waikewaike Member Posts: 112
    and you got to take lag into consideratio
  • nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291
    I would love this game to be single server. It's the way forward in my opinion.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• CaniguaCanigua Member Posts: 233

Originally posted by nephillim
    I would love this game to be single server. It's the way forward in my opinion.

You like it crowded do you?
  • AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    They are looking at peak caps of around 4-5000, more details to come when they start stress testing.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway