Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will you play?

AoC probably won't come out for quite awhile yet but in the meantime what MMO will you be playing if any?

Comments

• waikewaike Member Posts: 112
    NOT GONNA BE THAT LONG, LIKE A FEW MONTHS, AND IM GONNA PLAY FLYFF JUST FOR FUN UNTIL AOC COMES OUT, WUT ABOUT U?
  • Dead_YetiDead_Yeti Member Posts: 9
    FF11 probably I didn't think AoC was coming out for awhile tho like January?
  • Dead_YetiDead_Yeti Member Posts: 9
    FF11 probably I didn't think AoC was coming out for awhile tho like January?
    U BOTH SHOULD GO TO WWW.CONAN.CH AND  Q4 2006 SO IM GUESSING NOVEMBER 21ST
  • cjnlstntxscjnlstntxs Member Posts: 4
    lol ive heard everything from Next month to nov to december and well into '07.... I'm really hoping it will come out later this year but I am not holding my breath hehe.  /sigh
  • StalJesterStalJester Member Posts: 66
    Right now, I'm quitting WoW, so I might just hang around in the void we call "Not having an MMO" for the time being.  Dawn of War should busy me enough.

Aside from that, waike, please don't post in all caps...

sorry im a contractor at work and i have to have lock on. well join the club jester i quit wow too, im just messing on silkroad online until aoc comes out

• StalJesterStalJester Member Posts: 66
    Oh, my bad, I didn't know.  Sorry for getting on your case then.

• FrenziFrenzi Member Posts: 34
    also ex WoW.....playing eve and BF2 50/50 at the mo while I wait for Conan

Originally posted by waike

sorry im a contractor at work and i have to have lock on. well join the club jester i quit wow too, im just messing on silkroad online until aoc comes out

np, sometimes ppl think im yelin i got to watch that more heh.
  • cjnlstntxscjnlstntxs Member Posts: 4
    I tried to get into WoW but i could not stand it lol... So ill just be playing Oblivion till AoC hehe.. might as well keep my grades up while i can

I'm thinking Nintendo Wii. But i've been watching Darkfall and AoC but im skeptical about both massively.  

I should have never left zelda Ocarina of time