Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What you guys thought about the game?

MushroomGuyMushroomGuy Member Posts: 29
I've read so many reviews and other things, I just don't know what to believe tbh. I'd have my luck at a private server anyways. I don't see any point in paying for this game from what I've read.

Comments

• frostzephyrfrostzephyr Member Posts: 4
    Well, i guess u'll like it if you play it for the first time.. but when you get to higher levels, i guess u'll realize that ur just doing the same thing over and over again.. grinding...pvp...chip wars..grinding... pvp... chip wars.. nothing new.. so it gets boring after a while...  and yeah, i dont see any point too for paying for games like this XD
  • Azure77Azure77 Member Posts: 355

The PVP is fun, I played since it came out. Once you get in 30 and 40 , the pvp element comes into its own. Back when I started , 20 was good enough for chip wars, then came the BMAU and you had to get 35 to compete against its damage.

The PVE content is lacking , and the PTs after class change have huge gaps. I found (I got 4 lvl 35 to 40) characters) , that lvl can over come good pts in some cases. Just depends on the player in PVP and PVE you can get your PTs just enough to wear armor , and weapons , then just go to Ether and gain your pts.

But PTs is what made me supense my account, it became a chore to get them up. According to Codemasters , they are going to do 5x Pt and exp , and release a new area, so I might return to it for that.

But the PVP was blast , especially during the early days when Bells out numbered you 10 to 1 with MAUs , (I got Acc on Earth) , then the Acc took over , and Cora begin to die off. Server imbalance is being fixed with a merger of the biggest servers and 3 smallest servers.

Support is pretty good too.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    I really like the pve and dont mind the grind that much *BUT* the solo pt grind is stupid. Its like a job that spoils the fun "Ok Ive had my fun levelling now I must stop the fun and PT grind". Whats the point?

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• GoddyfatherGoddyfather Member Posts: 239
    5/10... Good it was my dad's money.. *Phew* 

• SceneGGSceneGG Member UncommonPosts: 97
    I don't have any problems with the pt / xp grind....
  • TenkuTenku Member Posts: 5
    The game is not bad, although it needs a lot more content.  However, the current company running the English version of the game is doing a great job of destroying it. 

www.azure-dreams.net

• NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    well... ive playd the game for 3-4 days now :O and its still ok... but i cant play it 24/7 coz then it gets realy boring.... but i bet it gets way better when i reach lvl 30 :)

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

Originally posted by Azure77

The PVP is fun, I played since it came out. Once you get in 30 and 40 , the pvp element comes into its own. Back when I started , 20 was good enough for chip wars, then came the BMAU and you had to get 35 to compete against its damage.
          The PVE content is lacking , and the PTs after class change have huge gaps. I found (I got 4 lvl 35 to 40) characters) , that lvl can over come good pts in some cases. Just depends on the player in PVP and PVE you can get your PTs just enough to wear armor , and weapons , then just go to Ether and gain your pts.
          But PTs is what made me supense my account, it became a chore to get them up. According to Codemasters , they are going to do 5x Pt and exp , and release a new area, so I might return to it for that.
          But the PVP was blast , especially during the early days when Bells out numbered you 10 to 1 with MAUs , (I got Acc on Earth) , then the Acc took over , and Cora begin to die off. Server imbalance is being fixed with a merger of the biggest servers and 3 smallest servers.
            Support is pretty good too.

I agree with this.  I only played 1 character through beta and then for a few months of the retail release, but I found the game to be very fun until things got to be a little too repetitive.  Even still, the Chip Wars were a good time as long as you had friends, or a good clan, that organized and fought together.

Bosses were fun until they became camped by farmers constantly.  Otherwise the PvE part of the game is lacking.  I know that PT training is a grind, but oddly enough, I enjoyed it.  It was nice to see results "on the fly"as you were fighting.

I would return to RF Online, esecpailly is there was a 5X PT/EXP area.