Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9D Vietnamese Version Closed Beta

ngucanguca Member Posts: 3

I just want to let your guys know that 9D, Vietnamese version, Closed Beta has been opened for Vietnamese tester . This is a very good new for all vietnamese gamer who want to play this game alot . I will post more screen shots about this game or maybe write some guide and information. Thanks for reading my topic.

Comments

• ThachsanhThachsanh Member Posts: 331
    Hello nguca,

It is nice to see another Vietnamese face around here. Welcome to the board.

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    Hiya nguca!
  • atlaznboiatlaznboi Member Posts: 100
    wuts the link for the viet version? thx

• OmegoxOmegox Member Posts: 2
    uhmm can u get ann account for me since i can't read all viet i
  • OmegoxOmegox Member Posts: 2

uhmm hard to read everything on the site but it seems like they're asking for a pin code to register which i don't have :(

• dangphamdangpham Member Posts: 33

lol

i have a pin i play it

lv 20 clan Idk how to say it in english

i think u need to lvl 48 and fisnish a quest to create a guild
  • vuubuuvuubuu Member Posts: 16
    hey i tried signin up but i have to put in some kind of Key,  I hope its not a SSN cuz i dont think i still have my vietnamese one

none

• vuubuuvuubuu Member Posts: 16
    well i realized all the CB players are pick just tell me when you can sign up aand play or OB

none

•  dudesssssssssssssssssssssss i need a translator..........can't sign up

the sign up is over

but wait for open beta

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Whats with koreans and their kssn to beta test, I would never give my social security to a game just to play beta, wtf kind of logic is that.

Though it is easy to get a kssn i dont see the point inmaking siign up for a game so complicated, even if you are native to the country.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

I guess things just work differently over there.
  • PrinceKalePrinceKale Member Posts: 14

I suggest you guy wait for it to come to America, im playing 9D vietnamese version right now, but its still in Close-Beta, YOU CANNOT CREAT ACCOUNT it is EXCLUSIVE to the Vietnamese TESTERS only, UNLESS... you have a friend in VIETNAM and he should have registered an account for Close-Beta before the registration started, they limiting the amount of testers, so now no more CB-Acc.

LOL you can ask me for an ACCOUNT hehehe, this account belong to my friend in Vietnam though, but if you wish to give 9D a shot download the VN-Client www.cuulong.com.vn give me a PM i wont post the account in public.

Ok translation:

Tai Ve = Download

Tai Khoang = Account

But you cant creat an account just click on the Monk Icon with "Tai Ve" its located it on the right top of the main page, it will redirect you to Download page, and then click the Blue Icon Bar with "Tai Ve" this is the Game Client you need to download and play, its in the middle of the download page...download server is located in Vietnam SAIGON it will take longer than you expect. But if you have Cable Internet, game SERVER will run very smooth, no lag for me at all.

Hmm well i've played for 2 hours  today, the game is fun with many features, lol this game is different compare to  another, likes you buy a SKILL BOOK you need to learn Kung-Fu before you can use hehe interesting eh ? they named the NPC that sold skill book to "MARTIAL ARTS SCHOOL" you buy there you learn Kung-Fu there, they had equipments and stuffs for you to learn.

This game has 4 CLANS :

Mage clan, also known as WuTang

Homeless clan, also known as Beggar, Beg or anything related (As heard in Chinese Hongkong Movies)

Evil clan and Shaolin Fist

9D's storylines are based on some of Chinese-Hongkong Fantasy-Martial-Arts movies, if you are asian and has already seen the movie than i dont need to tells more, otherwise you can ask your asian friends to explain to you, its really wicked if you understand the meanings and the real story itself.

I only played it once today, these are all infos i had, the game is 100% Vietnamese-Language i left Vietnam for so long, LOL serisouly i did not know what the hell they saying in the game, i was so confusin, so i plans to wait for the English Version, i believe there are tons of features in this game i havnt got a chance to figure out cause my bad Vietnamese, you guys can go in and take a look around, im sure you wont have a clue about the game :)

Hmm Game Graphics, Character's Model looked a little CARTOONY they dont looks reality as other MMORPG, Terrain and Effect (Tree,Land,Water,Sky ETC) are blurry, i hope Acclaim consider about the Graphics when they release it to America, oh well maybe im the only one, try it out and will see.

OK guys, download the Client and give me a PM and please Note ( All Materials on www.cuulong.com.vn are belong to "VinaGames Company" www.vinagame.com.vn ) Try it as your own RISK.

4 clans? I thought there was 6. Anyway, thanks for all the info . I don't want to be able to learn to fight very easily, I want there to be at least some challenge, so thats good news. Anyway, if you had fun with the game and you can't even understand what people are saying, that must be a good sign .

Akiki babe, i see there are more than 6 Clans, i asked my friends in VN, he said those names are just for the Regions and Maps but its actually had only 4 Clans which i said above, that what i heard cause i cannot understand TRADITIONALl vietnamese language (Chinese mixed Vietnamese from 1000 years ago) now our language is more likes FRENCH, plus i have spoke/reads/writen english for over 10 years in america so it is complicated for me now, well baby wait for the ENGLISH VERSION, Those translator in Vietnam are like Machine-Translator, they used their own words and meanings Viet-American mostly DO NOT UNDERSTAND their english+Vietnamese.

Sorry for those whom lived in Vietnam, i dont mean to offend, i am just saying for what i have thought.

Anyways Akiki, new INFO updates, 10 mins ago i met a Pro player, he told me 9Dragons has 9 Clans not 4 or 6, see what i said, i see more than 6 :) 9 Dragons = 9 Clans, well it make sense there isnt it baby :) the more you play the more excite and fun, XP in VN-version is ok at beginning but at high lvl i dont know yet ill go and check out for more.
  •  viet version server half full with testers...........cuz i saw the server bar is half filled
  • KaphKaph Member Posts: 22

LOL you can ask me for an ACCOUNT hehehe, this account belong to my friend in Vietnam though, but if you wish to give 9D a shot download the VN-Client www.cuulong.com.vn give me a PM i wont post the account in public.

Is there a way I can play with that account or any other? and is the game is CB or OB?

either way thank your very much for your time and thought ^^

Although over used, Ignorance truly is bliss

There are a few things you guys need to know about this game in its current state.
    First, there are currently 6 clans of the total of 9 clans.
    Shaolin, Wu-tang, Majiao, Vi-gung, Luc-lin, and the beggars. The other 3 clans will be unlocked via in game events.
    Currently, there are only 4 basic classes which could be roughly described as warrior, healer/buffer, mage, and hybrid. The same class of different clans have very similar skill sets in term of damage and skill effects. Clans skill are different in term of combat animation, attack speed and ranges.

These 4 basic classes will be branched into different advanced classes with completely different clan specific skills set in the near future.

This does not mean that there are not much different between clans right now. Although class skills are similar from clan to clan, the clans have specific weapons with different attributes, clan members also have different combat attributes such as accuracy, critical rate,...

Another aspect that made up for the similar in class skill set between clans is the huge number of skill you have. Roughly 40~50 different skills for each classes. They all need to be leveled up to be effective. You just cant level them all up. You will have to pick from the skill set those you like and train on them. This will create several character builds just like Guild Wars (well, without the conveniency of switching skills in and out :) )

Originally posted by Thachsanh
    Roughly 40~50 different skills for each classes. They all need to be leveled up to be effective. You just cant level them all up. You will have to pick from the skill set those you like and train on them.

You mean it is impossible to have all of them leveled up? Or do you mean you can only level up a few at a time (meaning it would take a while to get them all leveled)?

• KaphKaph Member Posts: 22

Thank you very much Thachsanh I anticipaited there would be even less choices than the ones you have unvieled .. so this actually comes to be a refreshing thing to think about ^^ thank you very much for the in game information, this forum and the people with it have been the only relaible and detailed source of 9Dragons gameplay

Although over used, Ignorance truly is bliss

Given enough time, you could level them all up.
    But it would take very very long time. You c?uld level up your skill solo or in exp party but you don't want to use low level skill in instant raid or PvP. So, yes, you can level them all up, but you need to focus on a few skills first.

Originally posted by Kaph

Thank you very much Thachsanh I anticipaited there would be even less choices than the ones you have unvieled .. so this actually comes to be a refreshing thing to think about ^^ thank you very much for the in game information, this forum and the people with it have been the only relaible and detailed source of 9Dragons gameplay

This game actually surprised me a lot. It based on and reflect very well and deep on the Chinese martial arts culture, yet the game design is very westernized. It is one of a few Korean game that provides a good party based game play with an option to solo and still be able to advance at a reasonable pace and doesn't feel like a horrible grind at least up mid level where you can start PvP and raid instances. Quest system is very similar to that of WoW, very solid and plentyful, very different from other Korean games which usually do not focus on questing much.

For the first time, we got a game before the American do, it is something to brag about, lol.