Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FYI..Dev Chat

flootieflootie Member Posts: 100
For those of you with IRC...just read that there is a dev chat wed night at IGN...I don't have IRC..but in reading other dev chats etc. I always have found them to be very informative...does anyone here have this....maybe we could put a list together of things to get answered in the QA????? If so..what would you most want to know...

Comments

• ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673
    Actually, I will be attending the chat on Wed. If you want me to bring some questions along post them here image. If I can, I'll ask them for you. (No "When does beta start?" questions though. Most developers get veeeerrrry annoyed when they are asked this by 1/2 their fanbase daily image)

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-
    E-mail: [email protected]

• SutexSutex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    thanks for the info, what irc network and time etc will this be held please.?

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    Yes, I would like to know what time exactly this Dev chat is taking place.....now let me think of some questions image

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

I'll post it here later if you haven't visted the site already, but it's located at the UXO Vault.

I think the address is: http://uxovault.ign.com

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-

• flootieflootie Member Posts: 100

Oh great!!! Thats nice to know that you are going to be there Zohar. 

Two kinda just general questions about the game that I have gleened from some of the reading:

Can you put a quest on pause, like can you resume a quest during the middle if you say have to take an hour break or even go to bed....?

On average...or in general, do you have any anticipation for the length of time that it will take to reach avatar status?

• flootieflootie Member Posts: 100

One more:

From the recent screenshot of swimming. Can you please explain what the level of underwater content will be. Will there be combat, etc.?

Hey Flootie, they answered this question of yours at the developer's chat:

On average...or in general, do you have any anticipation for the length of time that it will take to reach avatar status?

Read the transcript for more info image.

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-

• redtigerredtiger Member Posts: 124

Hey Zohar,

Do you think you can post the transcript here? I can't get access to the ign site for some reason.

Thanks!