I'm really tempted to try this game, since i hear it's the best PvP system out there. Problem is i've been tricked into so many mmorpgs i'm now very diffident with new games.
So i ask the most experienced players of SB if they can answer some of my concerns.
1. Is this game a grindfest like WoW or EQ2? I don't wanna start a game that requires hours and hours of mindless grinding for objects and crafting.
2. Is this game casual-friendly or will i need to leave my job to reach the endgame goals?
3. Is this game filled with 1337 kids zomg pwnz r0xx0r?
4. How is the community? Is it easy for newbies to enter a good guild or (like EVE online) the best guilds own everything and don't recruit anymore?
5. Are you sure its the best PvP system out there? Better than DaoC?
Apart from this 5 concerns, i really like the idea of guild-controlled nations/cities. But i dont wanna stay in the background. I don't like not being part of the game.
Thanks for any answer.