Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perma Ban Jonaku

CopelandCopeland Member Posts: 1,955

This guy is a joke and he's making it almost impossible to have any discussion on Vanguard. He's griefing the whole board just to slander a game.

Comments

• TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117

Dammit no!

I find him fascinating, he appears to have some sort of Joan of Arc complex

He's here to save Vanguard for us all!

I just wish he'd keep it all in one thread

Tam

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540
    is vanguard out yet? if not how can one slander a game that is not yet  released? do they have knowledge of the finished product, or are they psychic, i think you can dis soe but not yet vanguard, also i think it depends on what devs are running the games, swg=poor decision and devs that are too lost, eq2=ok devs, that game is not yet ruined, soe=money hungry bastards that act irrationally mostly the pres and his cronies.

playing eq2 and two worlds

• CopelandCopeland Member Posts: 1,955

Originally posted by boognish75
    is vanguard out yet? if not how can one slander a game that is not yet  released? do they have knowledge of the finished product, or are they psychic, i think you can dis soe but not yet vanguard, also i think it depends on what devs are running the games, swg=poor decision and devs that are too lost, eq2=ok devs, that game is not yet ruined, soe=money hungry bastards that act irrationally mostly the pres and his cronies.

Actually SOE is the best value in gaming. I play EQ, EQ2, SWG and soon Vanguard for $25/ month. I get 4 games for $10 more than people get 1 game from blizzard. Not only that but i get free adventure packs on EQ2 for having the bundle. SOE suffers with SWG due to Lucas Arts and yes it used EQ as a testing ground for future projects. It often releases bugged code but EVERY game maker does that. There isn't an exception to that. I think you'll find the reason SOE gets so much flack is because where Blizzard and other companies manage only 1 game SOE manages 4 soon to be 5 mmorpgs. Theres definately room for improvement though :)