Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vanguard second on....

allakhazams "viewers" choice award for best showing at E3 even though they refuse to list it in the poll. Everyone who voted had to do so via write in vote on the forum. Kinda sad how far some sites will go out of their way to make sure vanguard gets no awards/attention. Really hope vanguard wins so alla has to give them an award.

http://www.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=22;mid=1148328545267819118

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Well, I don't like Vanguard but I like IGE much less. This just shows Alakazams has gone down the crapper since they became IGE affiliated. Vanguard's stance against goldsellers has obviously influenced this snub, especially when you consider that there are 3 games on the list that have zero votes, and 3-4 more that have only one vote (as of this posting). It's a shame because I have fond memories of the Alakazams website from back when I played EQ. The evil empire marches on.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926
    Yes, isn't it interesting how Vanguard was snubbed by all these sites who take that IGE cash when Brad is probably the most outspoken game designer against in game sales for cash.

image image

• n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926
    Hmmm, WoW got 17 votes in the poll while Vanguard ended up with 21 write in votes. Any guesses on who they picked for their "Gamers Choice" Award?

image image

• SpiritofGameSpiritofGame Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

Cool.  Better than the jonaku list.

~ Ancient Membership ~