Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane graphics

EffectEffect Member UncommonPosts: 949

Could someone post a few images of what Shadowbane looks like ingame. I remember playing at launch but I really have no clue as to what it looked like now. Wouldn't mind playing again but wondering what it looks like on a player computer.

Comments

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883
    Don't have a link, but the most accurate description graphics wise is a step above stick figures
  • strusstrus Member Posts: 23
    Not quite that bad.....

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by strus
    Not quite that bad.....

Ok, ok... ummmm,..... it's like looking through ricepaper at EQ1 graphics when EQ first came out
  • strusstrus Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by strus
    Not quite that bad.....
    Ok, ok... ummmm,..... it's like looking through ricepaper at EQ1 graphics when EQ first came out

...........Yup, pretty much.
  • Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409

http://geocities.com/importedreality/jdscreen.jpg

only one I have availible atm, none showing fighting etc, need to take more.  I've never had a problem with SB's graphics, but I came directly from UO and have been playing since release heh.  Maybe not the game's strong point but I prefer it a thousand times over to being a cartoon in WoW... at least my character can look intimidating

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

I just uploaded 3 screenshots to mmorpg.com.  One is my login screen, the other is showing some forges inside my town, and the last is of the remains of an epic bane we had just the other day (40 or more of them, vs 25 or less of us, after 5 hours, and a few of them logging out (and some of our own forces logging  out), we won, against all odds).  You can find the bigger versions under the player screenshots section HERE.

Inside Town

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.