Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tba time before adventure mmorpg! play now!~

OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235
Yo! guys it's me old knight and I found a new game its called tba time before adventure it's an awsome mmorpg that you can level up fight thing's and make friends also do quest's! it is currently n beta testing so check it out! my name is oldknight on the game also I am one of the game administers so I encourage everyone to play it and tell all of your friends about it so come on down and sign up and become the greatest tba player in the world!

Comments

• spark911spark911 Member Posts: 4
    Can you link to anything related to this? I searched on google, but I'm swamped with that damn cartoon 'the land before time' , unless that is what it is about? But still, couldn't find a game, just links to buy DVDs for the films 

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by spark911
    Can you link to anything related to this? I searched on google, but I'm swamped with that damn cartoon 'the land before time' , unless that is what it is about? But still, couldn't find a game, just links to buy DVDs for the films image

try using quotes genius. If you do, its the only thing that shows up.
    http://www.tbadventure.com/

• OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

Yes he is right lol check this game out my name is oldknight and the owner and founder of the game is attilio so tell all of your buddy's to get on and play it we will be adding more items quest's and graphics! To enhance it's view it is truly a remarkable mmorpg we will also finish creating the forums and adding new islands to it so everyone contact me on the game and I will help you with anything you need.

oldknight tba (timebeforeadventure)

administrator.

• KermsKerms Member Posts: 40
    Logging in right now

• StagnokStagnok Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by theanimedude

try using quotes genius. If you do, its the only thing that shows up.
    http://www.tbadventure.com/

How about trying not to be an arse.  I mean come on not everyone is as smart as you.  No need to be rude to him.

"When all of your wishes have been granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed" M.M.