Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Role Call!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    Believer here!
  • elateelate Member UncommonPosts: 72

I'm still following this. Been following it since it first appeared on this website. It's the only MMORPG I'll play in a long, long time. Hopefully it doesn't tank.

• bjornssonbjornsson Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Here and lurking in the shadows.
  • enzymeenzyme Member UncommonPosts: 464
    watching, waiting and close to drooling.

Current Games:

• wolphwolph Member Posts: 46

*Raises hand*

Here.

• cryptologiccryptologic Member Posts: 8
    I watch the trailer at least once a week eagerly awaiting something to play.....

• VyckVyck Member Posts: 2
    Been here for quite some time, but figured I'd better make it official.  Waiting Patiently Icarus.

When given a situation that warrants it, you'd be surprised how much explosives one man can carry.

• adriradrir Member Posts: 101
    *yawns*

• darkasterdarkaster Member Posts: 187

Originally posted by Atheraal

Originally posted by darkaster
    I'm still alive and kickin', reading but not posting...

Still...
  • viciousexeviciousexe Member Posts: 123
    signed up for the newslwtter and beta a LONG  time ago and just got the latest newsletter and rememberd it. it looks so good i hope it ends up good and has a solid playerbase.

• BoozekBoozek Member Posts: 110

As I venture out of the vault with my trusty pip-boy in hand I am confident that my quest for the water chip will be successful...OOOPS wrong game!!

They may not gimme a pip-boy but the prospect of adventuring out to find long lost technology and blowing the snot outa things along the way is a lil too irresistable ;)

I dont post often but I'm trolling the boards daily and have for a couple of years. So yea I'm in :)

• daniellex55daniellex55 Member Posts: 67
    I just found about this game pretty recently form someone in my guild and alot of us have allready gotten very interested in it.

I will be there from the beginning!!!!!!

• tmike22tmike22 Member Posts: 21
    I also found out about this game recently, but it looks like it could be the best of all MMO's out there--released or in development. If you haven't, I suggest going to the hype meter for this game and hyping it. If it gets in the top 5, then everyone who visits the mmorpg.com main page will see it. That of course will result in more people finding out about the game, more people eventually buying it, and ultimately giving it a higher population and better chance to survive in a tough market.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Joined - July 2004