Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Korean 9 Dragons translation needed

deburyakdeburyak Member Posts: 6

Hey everyone
I recently got a hold of a korean 9 dragons account(Open Beta)
decided to become a drunken master
but in order to do that i got to type something in korean i guess

If anyone understands whats writen here, can you plz do short translation
and tell me what i got to write?
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3746/2006july142352037tz.jpg

i know, i got to write in korean, gonna practice as soon as i know what to write:D

btw the game is amazing and not really a grind fest

and some quests are actualy interesting

thanx

Comments

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    If I could copy and paste the text I could probably run it through a translator.
  • deburyakdeburyak Member Posts: 6

yeah if=)

if i could copy i would just use google translator

but since i can't, i posted it here with hope that someone knows korean ^^

• mmonoobiemmonoobie Member Posts: 31
    can you play for more than 2 hours a day? How do I participate in open beta?? I already have an account but I can only play for 2 hours a day. And yeah I have the same problem with that, I think you need a korean keyboard for that but im not sure what to type.

nope, can't play more then 2 hours a day =/

think in order to play more then 2 hours you got to pay for account

Ok, I have a translation, the writing in blue says: "Room of champions/ best level?"

the rest says:

"Tsk, Tsk, You need to open your mind. Why don't you open your mind?
    If you collect food, clothing, etc. by begging (or like a begger), your power (and only yours) will increase.
    Let me tell you something important....
    <Food is the sky (food is life)>

I might be able to get a better translation tuesday.

wow thanx a bunch Akiki

no is the easy part, figure out what to write in that box

• hey Akiki, i went to Koren site and try to download client patch....i don't need translator...since one of my Korean friends translate it for me...lol.......IT TAKES TOO LONG TO DOWNLOAD.........I FINALLY GAVE UP AND DECIDED TO WAIT FOR IT TO COME ON AMERICA SITE OR EUROPE SITE.......I ALSO NEED A FEW MORE MEMORY CAPACITY TO ADD TO PLAY IT SMOOTHLY ANYWAY.....does memory capacity  of the PC effect on this kind of download?......try 5 hrs....nothing really....and i got cut off....i dunno why
  • btw, i downloaded the Korean version first time.......but it didn't work.....i played it for a day....and it stopped working....
    I don't know much about computers, so I can't answer your first question. As for the second question, people are saying that you can only play the Korean 9 dragons for 2 hours a day (unless you buy a subscription), so maybe it stopped working because your time limit for that day ran out.
  • KaphKaph Member Posts: 22

countD do u need a KSSN to play and register?

Although over used, Ignorance truly is bliss

• PrinceKalePrinceKale Member Posts: 14

Why they limiting the time play in most of Asia's countries ?

I heard Silkroad-VN will also have time limit too, they only lets you play 2 or 3 hours a day, in China i dont need to bother cause China is Leader of Asia ;) man now Korea and...where else ? that no good.

• to tell u the truth, it's better u wait for US/Europe version.......it's not really worth to download earlier and play it. cuz if u can't read them, it will give u a hard time playing.......and also u'll find friends who barely speak English.............so it's better to wait i even deleted it "Cuu Long Ba" viet version too....
  •  for silkroad, no......cuz i still playing it.........but lag a lot so i die everytime i go with trade. and btw, i think it's just a rumor that they'll give u curfew in gaming....
  • GedanGedan Member Posts: 22

I have sent two emails asking for a forum to be added to either the European or American site. 

Im still waiting for an answer :)  Its sadly missing for the time being.

I hope your voice is heard Gedan ^^

Yeah, REAL 9 dragons forums would be great (no offense to the people who work at this site )
  • GedanGedan Member Posts: 22

Hopefully they do answer... forums can only bring about more interest in the game

Originally posted by PrinceKale
    heard Silkroad-VN will also have time limit too, they only lets you play 2 or 3 hours a day, in China i dont need to bother cause China is Leader of Asia ;) man now Korea and...where else ? that no good.

heard Silkroad-VN will also have time limit too, they only lets you play 2 or 3 hours a day, in China i dont need to bother cause China is Leader of Asia ;) man now Korea and...where else ? that no good.

Thats like torture... knowing you will be kicked after a set time.  I've heard stories of the government of Korea cracking down on gamers because for the amount of time they play online.  I wonder if thats why they have this rule set up for the Korean version.  Hell, they cannot be any worse than us lol!

yeah Accliam really hasnt done a good job (so far at least) advertising and markerting the game ... especially as the official USA game site for 9Dragons::::05::

deburyak how did u get the account? when u registerd what did u have to fill in?

• VasanaVasana Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by PrinceKale

I heard Silkroad-VN will also have time limit too, they only lets you play 2 or 3 hours a day, in China i dont need to bother cause China is Leader of Asia ;) man now Korea and...where else ? that no good.

May be many gamer in Korean have fell down because of playing game too much so that they limit the time of playing.

The law in VN have created and say that when u play in 3h ,u got 100% exp in game, from 3h- 5h ,the exp reduce ; more than 5h ,you got no exp in game but the rule don't say about the gold ,item that drop or about the trading between people in game.Also the rule not memtion about kick you out the game  or time limit that mean i think you can spend this time to PvP or war.
    The rule in VN about the time limit have not had the effect now and now many gamer in VN playing Silkroad 12/24 hour per dayor more.OMG.