Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halo 2 confirmed

billiebillie Member UncommonPosts: 400

Bungie Software has confirmed a fall 2004 release of the Xbox sequel Halo 2... Master Chief was pushed back from this summer.
For the first screenshot screenshot
details

www.bungie.net/images/site/halo/screenshots/halo2/h2_mp_01.jmp

Comments

• sir-animasir-anima Member Posts: 210
    lol halo 1 was a major suckage game so why would halo 2 be beter ?

• KillerBeeKillerBee Member Posts: 3
    Yep , agreed - the scenario was bad , few weapons , not really good grf...

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Halo's graphics were the best of any FPS at the time of its release and a while after that even. Also, I do not think that adding more weapons into the game would have made it better. Each weapon has a different strategical importance, and that is what makes it all the better.

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• sir-animasir-anima Member Posts: 210

ok the gfx were good , but gfx don't make a game !

it is the design , the maps where the same all over and over , you always encountered the same enemies for , sometimes there was a new 1 , ...

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

I think that the reason why Halo became so popular is because it was like the only decent game on Xbox at that time. Not to mention that it offered multiplayer support.

Otherwise, yes the graphics were nice but, as sir-anima pointed out, they do not make a game. The gameplay itself wasn't anything special, just another first person shooter with a tiny ammount of weapons, repetitive levels and some vehicles.

Maybe Halo 2 will be better, who knows? I never owned an Xbox and the whole Halo craze has passed me by. I played it when it came out for PC and saw absolutely nothing special.

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    Halo is horrible, one of the worst fps's ive ever played, i dont understand why so many people loved and still do love it, its pretty sad, and pretty much i cant think of a decent games that the xbox has released... so mine is still just collectiing dust

**Bling ~ Bling**

• PrinceVegetaPrinceVegeta Member Posts: 94
    ya it does suck and also this is extremely old news ...

________________________________________________________________________________

Once a gamer... Always a gamer

________________________________________________________________________________

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

And well... not a RPG, much less a MMORPG, so really not too pertinent....

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• DarkbackwardDarkbackward Member Posts: 115

This shouldn't be discussed in the general discussion of mmorpg.com.

If you wish to post about general games go to another website or use chat.

Wicca wicca boom boom wicca wicca boom

Type Seed Game into your search engine. Go to the game's website and learn about it. It may be the best game you've continued to ignore.

• PrinceVegetaPrinceVegeta Member Posts: 94
    hey dark lol where ya been man? i thought u were dead u block me from msn or just havent logged on?

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

personally I loved Halo, it was very fun to play online, and the best feature was that you could play co-op in the Xbox version.

there were many fun things to do, vehicles were handled well, the story was pretty good, I could name better, but it was pretty good.

Multiplayer was really fun, co-op or online.

then again thats personal preference, but there are many people who share my opinion as it is far from hard to find a online game to find.

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Originally posted by Darkbackward

This shouldn't be discussed in the general discussion of mmorpg.com.

If you wish to post about general games go to another website or use chat.

Wicca wicca boom boom wicca wicca boom

uhh.. this is "general discussion" so theres nothing wrong with this post, though it should have been posted uner off topic, and not in pub

**Bling ~ Bling**

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    The only good thing that ever came out of Halo is Red vs. Blue.