Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will my MMORPG.com email work for the beta?

? wELL, I was a dumb ass and applied with my hotmail acoount so i gotta do it again. just wondering if both my applications will be disqualified and if MMORPG.com email will work for it?

YOUR MY BOY BLUE!........your my boy

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     How do you make your adress @mmorpg.com ?

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Old_Gill
    ? wELL, I was a dumb ass and applied with my hotmail acoount so i gotta do it again. just wondering if both my applications will be disqualified and if MMORPG.com email will work for it?

:(

If you do it again, you'll automatically be disqualified

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Your mmorpg.com email will work for the beta submission.

My email account for instance is [email protected]

So... <yournickname>@mmorpg.com would be you mmorpg.com email address.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

True, you can do it with mmorpg email

However

If you signed up once and realized  you did it through hotmail or yahoo email then signed up again on a correct email, you disqualified yourself from Beta

Basically, they have a program to detect if the same ISP address were used more than once (hence, you signed up twice on the same computer ...even if you used a different name, address, etc) and you'll automatically be disqualified.

I believe it was on their last page of the beta sign up form

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• RaxmanRaxman Member Posts: 59

[quote]In an effort to make everything as user friendly as possible, we’ve added an error message to anyone signing up with hotmail or yahoo email addresses.

Due to the fact that so many people signed up last night using those addresses, we have deleted all submissions in the database with those emails. If you signed up using a hotmail or yahoo email address, we are allowing you to resubmit for the remainder of the signup period.

Sorry for the confusion folks, it’s not our intent to trick people into disqualifying themselves. I hope this makes up for it.

Katricia

[/quote]

---------------------------------------------

• RaxmanRaxman Member Posts: 59

Originally posted by Katricia

In an effort to make everything as user friendly as possible, we’ve added an error message to anyone signing up with hotmail or yahoo email addresses.

Due to the fact that so many people signed up last night using those addresses, we have deleted all submissions in the database with those emails. If you signed up using a hotmail or yahoo email address, we are allowing you to resubmit for the remainder of the signup period.

Sorry for the confusion folks, it’s not our intent to trick people into disqualifying themselves. I hope this makes up for it.
    -Katricia

This discussion has been closed.