Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

people stop positng threads like "whats the best mmo"

if you want to kno whats the best go try all the games for yourself like i did i played over 300 mmos and i still have to say games like anarchy and eq type games aare the best just go and figure it out yourself because all of our opinions are diffrent so plz stop posting topics like "whats the best game"

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    1: Your post aren't any better. besides, I clearly remember YOU posting "Plz give me the best free mmo".

2: There aren't even 300 MMO's. besides, you only played free MMO's
  • devils_hymndevils_hymn Member Posts: 322

Originally posted by Gameloading
    1: Your post aren't any better. besides, I clearly remember YOU posting "Plz give me the best free mmo".2: There aren't even 300 MMO's. besides, you only played free MMO's
    ive played alot more since then and there are over 300 if you count games that dont make it very far like mysteria legends and yes ive played p2p ive played ffxi eq1/2 wow ragnarok swg uo d&d coh cov and a few other ones and plz find were i made that forum post i dont recall it

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by devils_hymn

1: Your post aren't any better. besides, I clearly remember YOU posting "Plz give me the best free mmo".2: There aren't even 300 MMO's. besides, you only played free MMO's
    ive played alot more since then and there are over 300 if you count games that dont make it very far like mysteria legends and yes ive played p2p ive played ffxi eq1/2 wow ragnarok swg uo d&d coh cov and a few other ones and plz find were i made that forum post i dont recall it

there are no 300 mmo games, its fact. even with all the asian MMO's.

also, considering your age, and having "plz recommend me a free mmorpg with dragoons" in your signature which you only removed recently, I seriously doubt you have played all those p2p MMO's.

by the way, the correct word is "Please" not "plz" we're not in some game where you have to type 3000 words a minute
  • tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762
    I smell a fight'a'brewin. By the way, those threads do get somewhat repetative and annoying with people asking which game is the best. They need to use the search option or decide for themselves which one they like the most.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• Entreri28Entreri28 Member Posts: 589
    Just a thought but, maybe not everyone has plenty of money to throw at every game until they find the best one.  Hence, why they ask other's opinions so they can draw on a overall opinion and have a greater chance of finding "the best".

Your mind is like a parachute, it's only useful when it's open.
    Don't forget, you can use the block function on trolls.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

1: Your post aren't any better. besides, I clearly remember YOU posting "Plz give me the best free mmo".

Hope you don't mind me adding to this Gameloading.

3: This is a forum about MMORPG's and a community fiiled with both new and experienced players to the genre. The ENTIRE point to a community like this is to welcome, initiate, share with others and spread our experiences to the masses about the games we love and those we don't. WTH are you thinking when you (who are you exactly again?) are telling people to stop doing JUST THAT.

Free Tip: If you don't like the title of the thread, don't read it. If you don't want to help the community, don't. It's actually a pretty simple process.

• Sephiroth9Sephiroth9 Member Posts: 127
    Actually, I do remember you posting a topic asking for a free mmo.  The reason that I remember is because someone made a post about a game called Fart City in that thread.
  • joejccva71joejccva71 Member UncommonPosts: 848

Originally posted by shae

Originally posted by Gameloading 1: Your post aren't any better. besides, I clearly remember YOU posting "Plz give me the best free mmo".2: There aren't even 300 MMO's. besides, you only played free MMO'sHope you don't mind me adding to this Gameloading.
    3: This is a forum about MMORPG's and a community fiiled with both new and experienced players to the genre. The ENTIRE point to a community like this is to welcome, initiate, share with others and spread our experiences to the masses about the games we love and those we don't. WTH are you thinking when you (who are you exactly again?) are telling people to stop doing JUST THAT.
    Free Tip: If you don't like the title of the thread, don't read it. If you don't want to help the community, don't. It's actually a pretty simple process.

QFT

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000
    Here he posted a topic expecting everybody to agree with him and praise him, and he gets smashed to bits.

Classic.

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/514453#514453

Voilá.
  • tetsultetsul Member Posts: 1,020
    We're all so sorry for not living up to what you want from your forums, since we're all here just for you. We'll try harder in the future. Anything else you command from us little people? Perhaps a foot massage?
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493

Originally posted by Entreri28
    Just a thought but, maybe not everyone has plenty of money to throw at every game until they find the best one.  Hence, why they ask other's opinions so they can draw on a overall opinion and have a greater chance of finding "the best".

And this site has convieniently created a voting system for people to give their opinions on.  The homepage of this site shows the most popular ones, which should be good enough.  You can make one more simple click and see the values for the other games as well.
  • katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

I find it strange that so many people need to ask others what game they should play.

If they just want reviews, they should read those in the games list. To find general information on a game, they should browse the games list, pick some games that look appealing, and then read their websites. If they're too lazy to do their own research, why are they asking on a forum? They'll have to read lots of text either way.

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• BuZZKilgoreBuZZKilgore Member Posts: 525

if you want to kno whats the best go try all the games for yourself like i did i played over 300 mmos and i still have to say games like anarchy and eq type games aare the best just go and figure it out yourself because all of our opinions are diffrent so plz stop posting topics like "whats the best game"

This comming from the girl/boy (not sure) that was always asking for "the best MMO that has dragoons and awsome content and must be free!!11!!!) LMAO.

Don't make us look them up because we will.

Just a taste, here's a quote from one of your posts

"

list the best ones you ever played so i can find a good game to play because i cant find a single game and i cant pay for any games cuz im poor so please help me out"

you have been owned!!

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Have fun trying to win this battle.

• cumbomcumbom Member CommonPosts: 544

Originally posted by ianubisi

Another constructive post by the most constructive poster in the world.

/sarcasm off

SWG RIP
    moctodumegws
    Can't WAIT!

• Because I don't have $9,000 to try 300 MMOs, and I don't have the time to research every single MMO out there when I can get an answer overnight by simply asking what is the best mmo to suite my needs.

Also, using periods in sentences helps.

• Entreri28Entreri28 Member Posts: 589

Originally posted by wjrasmussen

Originally posted by Entreri28
    And this site has convieniently created a voting system for people to give their opinions on.  The homepage of this site shows the most popular ones, which should be good enough.  You can make one more simple click and see the values for the other games as well.

Most of the reviews are by people who have not played them though.  If you ask in a thread people arn't likely to name off every game that they don't like or reviewed badly to make a different game look better.

Your mind is like a parachute, it's only useful when it's open.
    Don't forget, you can use the block function on trolls.

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Originally posted by cumbom

Originally posted by ianubisi
    Another constructive post by the most constructive poster in the world./sarcasm off

Thanks for the attention.

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

I agree with Shae
  • JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Shae got it right. Good post.

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/514453#514453

Voilá.

lol what a smartass

anway this forum here has the function that someone who is new to mmorpgs or has any question to get answers. thats why we have this community. btw the search function isnt the best i saw, we should get an php forum update.

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803
    see i agree... posting what is the best MMO out there is preaty useless.
    for example: i am a fan of fantasy but my cousin is a sc-fi- fan so for him EQ would suck alot and planet side would be a better choice...

but i also disagree. now after doing research and reading on MMO's out there trying a few trial and free ones. you ask their opinion on a certain game, ask questions about it... games where you cant have a 15 day trial (like citie of heroes/villains) or lineage II . just ask questions AFTER youve done reasearch
    this comunity is made to get you answers and constructive critisism from other gamers, who one, where also beginers. just dont ask WHAT IS THE LEETOR ROXOR MMO OUT THERE WITH DRAGOONS!!!
     be mature and smart and people will be more than  glad to help a feller beginer and give them their own point of view on certain games.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

if you want to kno whats the best go try all the games for yourself like i did i played over 300 mmos

I dare say there arent 300 - atleast substansiate your argument with viable estimates.

Unfortunately the same sortof people that post 'OMGAWDZ IM BOR3D OF WOW AND WHICH DOPE SED EVE WAS GUD? ZZZZ WHAT SHOULD I PWN N00BZ ON NOW?' - are not aware of how to search the forums of this site. Your post will be bumped into oblivion, orinically by 'what should i play now?' posts.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL