Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM DAOC GUILD

2»

Comments

• Darkknight35Darkknight35 Member UncommonPosts: 126
    okay sorry about the delay guys, i will be IN GAME TODAY

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Originally posted by Kiamde

Originally posted by Malkavian

I've played on lancelot since DAOC was first released. SO i think its safe to say I know what im talking about when it comes to the population of Lancelot server. Midgard's population is starting to level off with Albions' now. Hibernia still has a ways to go.
    Now only 1 person who wasn't interested in participating in my idea, actually wished the concept the best of luck and left it at that. Everyone else has either flamed or criticisied. WTF. If you want that, go to the VN Boards. They'll love you.
    At least show some maturity and be civil regarding someone else's idea's for the benifit of others...
    Untill I hear some legitimate and sincere voices interested in participating in my idea, im not going to sacrifice my own time outside of my regular schedule to meet those requirements. Let alone sit here and let my ideas be insulted.
    Peace.
     - Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

Your saying that everyone who isn't joining but is posting comments is flaming? No. You are crazy.image Those are comments, not flame messages. You also sound like we are not mature and we are ruining your idea. You are taking this too seriously.image

imageKiamdeimage

I had this all written out in ledgable writting so even you could understand this time Kiamde, then the darn thing times out. I figured you would have to say something, and once again you fail to grasp. So here I am breaking it down for you yet again.

Nothing of which i have posted reflects that everyone else who isnt interested is flaming. Refer to my last post. I merely pointed out that Billus was the only one who actually wished the idea the best of luck without questioning my own rationality for my decision unlike PT with the support of Djnog. REfer to his last 2 posts. So in my last post i was refering primarily to PT and his rather candid responses towards this entire thread. If you had even read the 1st post of this thread you would have seen that it was mentioned to be on the LANCELOT SERVER....

So im putting a close to the remainder of my posts on this Thread till the 9th when i post a poll for the name of the guild.

Any future interest on this topic, direct your questions or comments to me via [email protected]. I will inform those interested of the results via email and the final preperations for the launch on the 16th. If you do not contact me before the 16th, your email will not contacted with information regarding the final preperations.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• DjNogDjNog Member Posts: 33

Originally posted by Kiamde

I've played on lancelot since DAOC was first released. SO i think its safe to say I know what im talking about when it comes to the population of Lancelot server. Midgard's population is starting to level off with Albions' now. Hibernia still has a ways to go.
    Now only 1 person who wasn't interested in participating in my idea, actually wished the concept the best of luck and left it at that. Everyone else has either flamed or criticisied. WTF. If you want that, go to the VN Boards. They'll love you.
    At least show some maturity and be civil regarding someone else's idea's for the benifit of others...
    Untill I hear some legitimate and sincere voices interested in participating in my idea, im not going to sacrifice my own time outside of my regular schedule to meet those requirements. Let alone sit here and let my ideas be insulted.
    Peace.
     - Malkavian image

Your saying that everyone who isn't joining but is posting comments is flaming? No. You are crazy.image Those are comments, not flame messages. You also sound like we are not mature and we are ruining your idea. You are taking this too seriously.image

imageKiamdeimage

I had this all written out in ledgable writting so even you could understand this time Kiamde, then the darn thing times out. I figured you would have to say something, and once again you fail to grasp. So here I am breaking it down for you yet again.

Nothing of which i have posted reflects that everyone else who isnt interested is flaming. Refer to my last post. I merely pointed out that Billus was the only one who actually wished the idea the best of luck without questioning my own rationality for my decision unlike PT with the support of Djnog. REfer to his last 2 posts. So in my last post i was refering primarily to PT and his rather candid responses towards this entire thread. If you had even read the 1st post of this thread you would have seen that it was mentioned to be on the LANCELOT SERVER....

So im putting a close to the remainder of my posts on this Thread till the 9th when i post a poll for the name of the guild.

Any future interest on this topic, direct your questions or comments to me via [email protected]. I will inform those interested of the results via email and the final preperations for the launch on the 16th. If you do not contact me before the 16th, your email will not contacted with information regarding the final preperations.

- Malkavian image

Whoa now. Nelly. All Im saying is that i have personal reservation about albions, dont matter what server they are on. Makes not difference to me. all i am saying is that i am partial to hibs. and mids.

but since i have played the hell out of my hib hero. I am willing to try, but i dont want to do it some where where the albions presence already out weighs ever other realm. couse we all know that Hibernia is the black sheep of DAOC.

how about we all start MIDs? I got a troll sklad :P

-=Dark Ages Of Nogula-=
    www.sittingduckradio.com/main.html
    mon and tursday 6pm-9pm ESt
    The #1 Source for gaming Radio
    [email protected]
    Sittingduckradio
    Station Manager
    Playing the Best of the 80's 90' and today! Listen and Play!

Rockngames Radio
    Http://www.rockngames.com
    Station Manager
    Playing the Best rock/Metal of the 80's 90' and today!
    Listen and Play!

• BlazefireBlazefire Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Sounds like a great idea... I already have my own guild on alb lancelot though or else I'd probably join... Doh!

The following is a poll to determine of the suggested names in this thread, what the new DAOC MMORPG Guild will be called.

After consideration, the Realm will be MIDGARD and on 1 of 10 possible servers, to be determined by the following post.

- Malkavian image

This poll is to determine which Server the guild would prefer to play on as Midgard.

- Malkavian image

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820
    The Fifth colum and ]v[ are the same. ]v[ is the roman numeral for 5. Its the abreviated version.

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Right but you could name the guild either one of those, so i thought in all fairness to list them both.

- Malkavian image

• rhymosrhymos Member Posts: 18
    please let me know when this is all going to happen i would love to get in on this midgard guild thingimagethere are lots of ugly albs and hibs out there that need killing the sooner the better image

• DjNogDjNog Member Posts: 33
    nah hibs ok...but albs must die at all costs.

-=Dark Ages Of Nogula-=
    www.sittingduckradio.com/main.html
    mon and tursday 6pm-9pm ESt
    [email protected]
    Sittingduckradio
    Station Manager
    Playing the Best of the 80's 90' and today! Listen and Play!

Rockngames Radio
    Http://www.rockngames.com
    Station Manager
    Playing the Best rock/Metal of the 80's 90' and today!
    Listen and Play!

Polls will close on the 16th.

- Malkavian image

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I am going to sit out for the guild but good luck to you all and if you ever need a private forum or website set up, give me a ring.

Have fun!image

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• kingslayerkingslayer Staff WriterMember Posts: 91
    Sounds like fun.  How is the guild coming along ?

Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of MMORPG.com or its management.

• zentuskenzentusken Member Posts: 70
    AHHHH crap! Midguard? I thought it was gonna be albs? I really hate mids 8(.

i can't wait only one more day to go then killing time,hope all the albs and hibs get there sleep cause Rhymos the crazy norseman thane is bring the hammer downimage

Ok...

Look like it's come down to 2 names but the server is Galahad.

So We will Start with the name Vikings, and in the off set this name is already taken, it will be Ghosts of Darkness.

Now in order to form a guild, i need at least 8 people (including myself). A full party/group.

Those interested in participating in this even need to contact me via email through the board system so that we can coordinate a meeting time and place that best suits everyone.

Thanx for your interest.

- Malkavian image

• BustBust Member Posts: 14
    aloha ^^ DAOC is not fun o.o

||BBO|| Rank:Star LeveL:52 Id:Bust350
    ||FFXI|| Bust Lv.52 +retired+
    ||KRO|:Lv.97 Crusader id:Bust +retired+
    ||MuhonOnline||:Buster Lv.200 Bust Lv. 55 Flare Lv.30 +playing+
    ||MIXMASTER||:Bust Lv.32,Flare Lv.61 BustEver Lv.31 (server 2:Plant) Buster Lv.53 (server 6:Dragon)+retired+
    ||TALESWEAVER||:BustG Lv.129 Bust Lv.89 Burst Lv.59 (TestServer)+retired+

||MIXMASTER||:Bust Lv.32,Flare Lv.61 BustEver Lv.31 (server 2:Plant) Buster Lv.53 (server 6:Dragon)+retired+

• BustBust Member Posts: 14
    um i feel weird someone just posted on my id keeps repeating ;; i should change my pw rite?

anytime between 10 am to 4 pm mst will be good for me image

a stinking alb already has my name on that server i guess he needs to die first image

• AntiocheAntioche Member UncommonPosts: 132

I'll make a good suggestion. DON'T GO ALBION! Albion is the kiddy realm, it's often referred to as "easy" mode. Albion is crap and when they lose SoS and BoF they will be rip new @ssholes by my mid/lance beatsquad. Go mid or hib. And I'll make this suggestion as a beatsquad setup if you want to try for that.

Hib- I recommend 3 druids, bard, warden, 2 blademasters, 1 hero

My opinion doesn't matter anyway.

It is pathos we lack, and this lack of pathos makes the worlds we explore quite stale.

http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/Antioche

• AntiocheAntioche Member UncommonPosts: 132
    Doh, I posted late on this topic. Anyway, Albion has way more people than mid or hib on lance. When there is close to 3000 people online, there's usually no more than 600 mids. In fact most I've seen of mids is about 650 non-anon at any time. That leaves about 1500 albs and about 900 hibs. Mid population isn't leveling off that nicely. And there there are 7 group albs zerg in emain and only 1 grp of mids I would think this would only make the pop imbalance more obvious. www.camelot-seer.com has population statistics.

My opinion doesn't matter anyway.

It is pathos we lack, and this lack of pathos makes the worlds we explore quite stale.

http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/Antioche