Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Comments

• mrwigglz07mrwigglz07 Member Posts: 283

ok i go to skool with murt so i should count....but i really dont want the wish beta cause ummm ihad it and it sux

lol

The anticipation of death is far worse than death itself...

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

• billiebillie Member UncommonPosts: 400

"I want it!"
    PS. system req: +2.4GHz cpu, wxp, +512MB memory, +2GB free hd space, > GF4Ti/ Radeon 9700 gpu, ~5.1 surround sound card

• gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145

Ill take it, i was one of the original winners but my girlfriend kept me at her mothers house so I confirmed late =)

Gothokaos Maelstrom
    Innoruuk

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I don't want it but thanks for offering.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea i really don't want it

i didn't like wish...

lol

thanks for the offer though

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i want it!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

recaling the terms of your offer was the first one to reply with your quote got the beta, it seems that didn't actually matter and it instead is your choice who gets it.::{^o::

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    ya that is pretty messed up

**Bling ~ Bling**

• mrwigglz07mrwigglz07 Member Posts: 283
    yeah that does make "sense"

The anticipation of death is far worse than death itself...

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

lol

he listed the available people

nvm..

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

the use of the ... after the list of names means a continuing series. (ie. there is a long sequence that continues, eg. the readers, members of mmorpg, ect.) If there was a period at the end of the list of names that would mean those listed were the only set for consideration.
    Posting in the open forum for all to consider was like throwing it to the "first" one that responded.
    I would suggest if you only wanted a select few to have 1st option you would have used a private message.

• CrackerCracker Member Posts: 54

Originally posted by billie

the use of the ... after the list of names means a continuing series. (ie. there is a long sequence that continues, eg. the readers, members of mmorpg, ect.) If there was a period at the end of the list of names that would mean those listed were the only set for consideration.
    Posting in the open forum for all to consider was like throwing it to the "first" one that responded.
    I would suggest if you only wanted a select few to have 1st option you would have used a private message.

actually the ... means a pause, not a continuing sequence.  This is a forum which is using english to communicate..not math...read any English Comp book if you do not understand thisimage

The ellipsis (eg. ... or ***) in punctuation signifies an ommision of words (ie. the leaving out of words, items in a sequence.) The comma (eg. ,)signifies a 'pause' or a seperation of ideas.
    I am curious as to what english composition text you cite that does not distinguish the difference and erroniously lead you to confuse the ellipise with the comma. The math symbol for series is the greek Sigma letter.