Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help choosing a class

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

STOP RIGHT THERE

This is not your everyday "What should I be?" question!

The reason I ask this is because whenever I restart WoW, I play every single class and get bored with the game rather quickly.

The classes [in terms of balance] change monthly and I have not played since January, so I would like recommendations for classes. I like balance, but I also like usefulness in PvP and groups. So I was leaning towards a priest, but I don't know.

Paladin maybe? Beats me.

Any suggestions?

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• The one thing that's hurt my WoW experience the most was playing a
    Paladin as my main. Trust me, it gets depressing to be the absolute
    lowest damage dealing class in the game. Avoid Paladin. If you want
    healing, dps, AND survivability, choose Priest.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

Classes you want to be right now are:
    Priest, they own in PvE always wanted as you know and Priets use to look up to god but now god looks up to priests in PvP.

Warlock, always a demand for them also in PvP there damn good to.

Edit: My friend played a 60 paladin and he said he wished he never rolled a pally, you just a healbot and I looked at this UI he only had like 4 or 6 spells in it when he was doing AQ20.

• Originally posted by Kiamde

The reason I ask this is because whenever I restart WoW, I play every single class and get bored with the game rather quickly.

Any suggestions?

Erm... why do you play this game?  I really don't think class choice is your problem...
  • Fenrir767Fenrir767 Member Posts: 595
    If your going to be playing this game and want to go into the endgame seriously the 3 classes you should be thinking of are, Druid, Priest or Warlock. Personally I would go with Warlock because you can do lots of damage in pvp even without good gear and there is always a demand for them.

• favouritestfavouritest Member Posts: 24
    mage is the best class to consider
  • IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Priests are dam fun to play. While you're leveling, or if you want to mostly enjoy PvP, spec Shadow Priest. Don't mind the few idiots that may question your spec for groups; you'll still be able to adequately heal, and more importantly resurrect said players.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.