Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

japan mmorpg's not covered?

xche78xxche78x Member Posts: 1
why are japan mmorpg's not covered? or at least some news or any chance of english counterpart?
there's lots of mmorpg out here (japan). i was looking for info to DARK ARENA (darkarena.jp) and surprised that there was none here. hope to see the admins looking into this side of mmorpg (and all asian mmorpgs ^_^).

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The vast majoritly of members to this site use the english language. Basically,unless the game supports the english language, including gameplay, websites, forums, etc., it isn't considered for this site. At least that's the way I understand it.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DelfoftheblaDelfofthebla Member Posts: 5

i think he means why aren't they translated into english, and im sure there are plenty of reasons why heh.

on a side note, that dark arena game looked pretty good, if it were english id play it.

• Battousai9Battousai9 Member Posts: 10
    Shenmue online, thats a japanese mmo still in development, hehe funny thing is its being made by a korean company and also thourgh sega.

I am the fearless Battousai, In chinese they call me HaoQi because I am a wonderer