Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A decent game

I do realize that everyone has their certain things they enjoy in games. But I was wondering If i listed somethings that kinda turn me off to most games could someone recommend one that maybe is not so bad.

First I don't mind the leveling up and killing monster after monster after monster but I don't like when it takes you ONE month just to gain one level in a game...this includes high levels.

Second I enjoy exploring and finding new areas and thing to see and do.

A enjoy when a game is classes are more creative or open to changes and improvements and not set in stone.

Just a fun game. Graphics are not always the most major thing for me.

Games I have left (please no questions about why)

Final Fantasy Online,

Ragnorak

StarWars Galaxies

Ashrons Call II

Planetside

Your feedback is welcome.

Patrick

RabidEldar
----------------------------

Comments

• PlassonPlasson Member Posts: 79

AO perhaps?

Not to difficult to advance in levels in, but it's a camp-fest game though..  You basically hang out at the same spawn as others have at your current level. Though you can go other places if you want, but the mobs you can kill aren't comming on a conveyor belt.

Classes are relatively free to be evolved as you please.. Though don't expect a soldier to be good Weapon/nano/armour creator :) Ther's a multitude of skills to spend IP points on, that you get when you level.

I _Think_ they have a Trial.. not sure though. Just check their mainsite.

Edit: http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/downloads/tryout/ 7 day trial with the shadowlands expantion