Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima X: Odyssey: Major website update

The developers of UXO have made a large update to their website today (1/29/04). Here's a look at some of the things they've added:

• A fourth bestiary page with six new monsters, each with in game screenshots.
  • UXO's developers have encouraged their fans to post feedback to the UXO developers on various message boards. The MMORPG.COM message boards is one of the message boards listed. For those who don't know Calandryll, the lead UXO developer, has been with us since mid october of last year. He's answered many questions in the past and I'm sure he will continue to do so. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have about UXO on our forums, Calandryll may have an answer.
  • Several new screenshots were posted.
  • A new video was added.
  • The developers have posted a survey for UXO on their website.

To view these updates, check out the UXO website: http://www.uxo.ea.com

And finally, we'd like to again thank Calandryll for being with us on our forums. It's truly an honor =)

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-
E-mail: [email protected]

Comments

• SilveradoSilverado Member Posts: 41

I just finished watching the Fly Through Video and I am completely blown away by three things:

1. The beautiful music soundtrack of cello, etc...
    2. The majesty of the settings
    3. The different mood that each scene portrays!

I need to check out the new screen shots though because I was emailed the direct link the the fly through and haven't visited the site yet.