Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bigfoot caught by this year?

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

http://www.smdailyjournal.org/article.cfm?issue=01-16-04&storyID=27359

Basically to sum it up is they are getting professionals to go on an expedition to catch bigfoot. They say it will take 3 weeks or 3 months. Theres 5000 responses of people wanting to join but they are only taking 22 people, and 30 staff at command posts and controls. It will cost them over a million dollars and they aim to start towards spring time.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Rathma, you have been telling me about this for quite awhile and frankly, you are nuts. There is no bigfoot. The "pictures" previde 0 proof to its existence and the "hunts" are only media magnets. There is no Loch Ness monster, there is no Bigfoot. Just stories created by Scotsmen and Canadians to scare children.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I never said bigfoot was real. I just thought it was interesting to see how far people would go (and pay) to catch this thing.

And yes, there is proof. There are also videos of this thing http://www.rfthomas.clara.net/bigfoot.html 

• mrwigglz07mrwigglz07 Member Posts: 283
    WOW bigfoot sounds exactly like the democratic pary....non existent.

The anticipation of death is far worse than death itself...

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Oooh low blow heh image

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

At first i just thought of it as a joke. And anyone who ever spotted bigfoot is just crazy. But they have over 1000 reports on bigfoot just in north america. But 1000 of them all saw the same thing, are they ALL crazy?

Probably lol

UFO's will always be No. 1 image

- Malkavian image

Usually when you say UFO people think of aliens. But there are no aliens. UFO means unidentified flying object. It's what they build at area 51, but there are no aliens in them.

I know what it means lol.

And Area 51 isnt anything special. If anyone believes that its a haven for aliens or the "unexplained" then i pitty you.

- Malkavian image

• gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145
    I read somewhere that a guy announced on his deathbed that he and his brother created the bigfoot scare. His family found the furry suit and fake feet that made the "Bigfoot" foot prints.

Gothokaos Maelstrom
    Innoruuk

• jloverjlover Member Posts: 260
    whos to say that "bigfoot" isnt real? He could be real or he could be fake. The only way to really know is to go out and find him and thats what these guys are going to do, to go find him and put a end to this stupid hoax. Even if they dont find him they can still say he doesn't exist, because they went out and tried to find him. I dought they will find him, 20 guys and 3 weeks isnt going to cut it. their going to need all 5000 people that is signing up for this wild goose hunt and they would have to search the whole world for this so called "bigfoot".

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

If there is a so called "bigfoot" there is more than 1. Thats why they don't have to search the whole world for it. And they have a fairly accurate idea of where they could be from tracking down recent sightings.

I have no oppinion unless i see one of them captured.

• qbobqbob Member Posts: 42

• WaithmireWaithmire Member Posts: 17
    Aliens are real

What are chances of us being the only life in the entire universe? very slim

Originally posted by Malkavian
    And Area 51 isnt anything special. If anyone believes that its a haven for aliens or the "unexplained" then i pitty you.
    - Malkavian "When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

Are 51 is a mound of sand. What may have once existed there is gone. The government has nothing to hide these days, so why would they go about and make a secret military/FBI/government facility? "Aliens" and "UFOs" don't exist. Other lifeforms may exist but invaders of Earth do not. They are figments of our nieve imaginations that we create. Perhaps thinking that there are other lifeforms our lives reassures us that we are not alone. Bigfoot claims are pure false. A moving animal in the woods can often jump our minds into thinking that there really is something there. Also understand that more than half of those "claims" are hoaxes. The sad truth is that there are no mythological creatures in this world and we cannot tell ourselves that these lies are in fact the truth. It just isn't right.,

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• jloverjlover Member Posts: 260

your right, I to belive in aliens for the exact same reason.

Why would we be the only race(humans) in the universe?

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

I belive there is intellegent life out there, when you look at the size of the universe, its next to impossible there were the only intellegent life..

and by intellegent life I meen canada, not the united states =p </Silly American Joke>

and I have seen too much proof of bigfoot, O though I saw him once, up here in canada, and there are many scientist who belive it exists too, they wouldnt be putting this much money into it if they jsut had crappy little evidence.

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

Originally posted by rathma

Basically to sum it up is they are getting professionals to go on an expedition to catch bigfoot. They say it will take 3 weeks or 3 months. Theres 5000 responses of people wanting to join but they are only taking 22 people, and 30 staff at command posts and controls. It will cost them over a million dollars and they aim to start towards spring time.

So in other words, getting to catch Big Foot is allot like getting into the WoW beta.

-=-=-=-=-
    "The beauty of MMORPGS is the merging of gaming and chatrooms. EQ is really just AOL merged with a fantasy game" -billus8

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% Test learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• gothokaosgothokaos Member UncommonPosts: 145

LMAO!!! Clever analogy!! image

Gothokaos Maelstrom
    Innoruuk

• zentuskenzentusken Member Posts: 70

LOL image

Originally posted by Kiamde

And Area 51 isnt anything special. If anyone believes that its a haven for aliens or the "unexplained" then i pitty you.
    - Malkavian

Are 51 is a mound of sand. What may have once existed there is gone. The government has nothing to hide these days, so why would they go about and make a secret military/FBI/government facility? "Aliens" and "UFOs" don't exist. Other lifeforms may exist but invaders of Earth do not. They are figments of our nieve imaginations that we create. Perhaps thinking that there are other lifeforms our lives reassures us that we are not alone. Bigfoot claims are pure false. A moving animal in the woods can often jump our minds into thinking that there really is something there. Also understand that more than half of those "claims" are hoaxes. The sad truth is that there are no mythological creatures in this world and we cannot tell ourselves that these lies are in fact the truth. It just isn't right.,

Obviously some sightings are a mistake. But honestly, it's pretty hard to mistake any other animals for bigfoot. I mean, what other animals look similar to a 6 foot + walking beast?!?

And FYI, bigfoot isn't a bear for those who don't know. It's a cross breed of ape/human.

And when you say there are no mythilogical creatures.... Wrong again my friend. The scientific word for Mythilogical creatures are called "cryptids". And in fact, they have caught cryptids before, but nothing as shocking as bigfoot or nessie.

Originally posted by Kiamde

- Malkavian

Obviously some sightings are a mistake. But honestly, it's pretty hard to mistake any other animals for bigfoot. I mean, what other animals look similar to a 6 foot + walking beast?!?

And FYI, bigfoot isn't a bear for those who don't know. It's a cross breed of ape/human.

And when you say there are no mythilogical creatures.... Wrong again my friend. The scientific word for Mythilogical creatures are called "cryptids". And in fact, they have caught cryptids before, but nothing as shocking as bigfoot or nessie.

*smacks foehead*

OF COURSE! Ape/human crossbreed! It all makes sense now! I asume the aliens that excaped area 51 created big foot, right?

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

they don't need an expedition to find big foot...I can give them directions...it lives in colorado...also referred to as my mother-in-law.  Actually shes so horrid she makes big foot look sexy

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

• qbobqbob Member Posts: 42

Well

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

Not possible to catch something that is not real.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Wow, where'd this ancient thread come from?  Interesting subject as well.  Bigfoot?  I thought he was debunked years ago.