Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can you become a staff member at MMO.com???

Is it possible and if so how???

The anticipation of death is far worse than death itself...

[img]http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/images/banner.gif[img]

If you wait to do something until the last minute, your more efficient since it will only take 1 minute.

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

I assume you mean mmorpg.com?

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Well you need to have a good attitude, great posts, and be 18 or older.

If your posts help people, alot of people, and are kind and useful, then the staff will take notice of you. Continue your deeds torwards the community and you may get an email requesting you to become a staff member. You will have to provide proof that you are over 18 for legal reasons but after you clear that up, you are in the staff. I believe Paratrooper is next in line for staff though. MMORPG.com has many staff.

Hope this helps.

I hope to one day be a staff-man.:::^b::

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Also most sites don't look for people who ask to be staff, unless they've already taken notice of your actions and are already considering you.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."