Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XI

gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

how much has the game changed? are there permanent chocobos yet? is there PVP content other than that sport they set up?

thanks for replies

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there

Comments

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

bump

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • ke5auxke5aux Member Posts: 158
    I tried FF for the first time about 3 weeks ago.

So I can't answer your questions, but just to keep you from bumping I am going to say this.

ZOMG someone PLEASE add some controlls to the game. And speed it up as a whole about 4 times.
    The ninja class is supposed to be a DPS class. Well what do we see? Left hand weapon *hit*, (one second) right hand weapon *hit* (5 seconds) left hand....

So yes, unless you are playing with a controller and can stare at those non-antialaiased graphics...

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

Originally posted by gargantroo

how much has the game changed? are there permanent chocobos yet? is there PVP content other than that sport they set up?
    thanks for replies

They are adding in Chocobo Racing and Chocobo Breeding in the next update, when that is I dont know. And the only pvp is still Bastila, and yes its still worthless.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Originally posted by ke5aux
    I tried FF for the first time about 3 weeks ago.

So I can't answer your questions, but just to keep you from bumping I am going to say this.

ZOMG someone PLEASE add some controlls to the game. And speed it up as a whole about 4 times.
    The ninja class is supposed to be a DPS class. Well what do we see? Left hand weapon *hit*, (one second) right hand weapon *hit* (5 seconds) left hand....

So yes, unless you are playing with a controller and can stare at those non-antialaiased graphics...

Ninja's are not a DPS class.  That is a common misconception about the job.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• MylonMylon Member Posts: 975
    From what my friend tells me, Ninjas are the end-all of tanking.  They don't have MP and instead use items (in other words, can cast as many times as they need to) to cast a shadow image spell, so every time they get hit their shadow images take the hit instead.  Summoners can take this as their subjob because the obvious way to counter a summoner's summon is to take out the summoner.  But if the summoner can "tank"...