Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what server type will you want to play on in AOC. lots of choices here.

this poll has alot of options. sorry if i left some out seeing you can only have a 10 answer poll.

please post your ideas if you do not see a answer you like. (look i did not forget you RPer out there.)

please check out  http://forums.ageofconan.com/index.php?

you have to sign up and be of age to see there PVP forums. "The Border Kingdoms"

www.DigitalMindz.com

Comments

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

i picked #3 ::::28::

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    server rule #5 image

Joined - July 2004

• JoePesciJoePesci Member Posts: 12

Server #2.

I want a server where PvP is possible at any time, at any place, against any person. This server should also have protected areas for low levels, but not with that bullshit method like in WoW, where they are just IMMUNE, you simply cannot attack that person. This areas should be protected by extra strong guards, I mean I want to see the reason why I cannot attack low lvl players. When they are just unattackable... with no explanation or reason at all... whats that? That just destroys the feeling for the game.

So I want a PvP server, but I don't want to lose 500 hours of gameplay just because I died! That would be 21 days... and then, after 21 days the result what you achieved is ZERO? No thx, therefore no perma death and no loss of items, altough a loss of something less critical would be acceptable.

My opinion.

• necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358
    i dont do this...i dont like doing this....its like when you were kid and you said, "i wish i had that car"....i deal with their product when they're done...i dont speculate like this, i LIKE to deal with the facts, the absolutes.
  • angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

Originally posted by necbone
    i dont do this...i dont like doing this....its like when you were kid and you said, "i wish i had that car"....i deal with their product when they're done...i dont speculate like this, i LIKE to deal with the facts, the absolutes.

whats the fun in that? ::::02::

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307

Originally posted by necbone

Only a Sith deals in absolutes image
  • necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358
    i guess i forgot how to dream....
  • Chief021Chief021 Member Posts: 107

Full blown pvp all the way, its the only way to play ::::40::

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

• HajenHajen Member Posts: 50

No pking players in your own guild, it would be so strange, like " Oh, Hi there guildmate ^^.... *sneaks up behind* STAB STAB STAB! hehe, ur dead becouse you trusted someone, haha!"...

Experience loss when you die? yes. not to much anyway, and you shouldnt be able to loose lvls.

Money loss when you die? yep.

Item loss when you die? maybe.

Everyone besides the players in your guild shud be able to pk you anytime, anywere.

Thats what i would like to see... i guess ;P

• SalvatorisSalvatoris Member Posts: 1,360
    I like the system they are currently planning. With areas for PvP and PvE on the same server... I don't like the looting of items, but I wouldn't really feel set back much if i just lost some cash. I prefer no looting of other players at all to that though.
  • DarkentwoDarkentwo Member Posts: 160
    I picked 4 seems noone else really likes that model tho.
  • AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Just for the sake of asking...

server #1: Team VS Team, PvE only?  Errr,  PvE = cooperation mostly,  VS = competition.  I dunno, it is either a typo or someone is clearly missing the key aspect of PvE, where competition can be somewhat nice, depending on how it is and how peoples are free from it.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

This discussion has been closed.