Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this is a great game!!

i just got done with my 14 day free trial and all i can say is this game is so much fun! it takes a bit to get used to but once you figure everything out its great! but i got some questions about it..are they ever gonna add stuff like bazookas and land mines? stuff like that? and i would also like to see the america and italy added to the game!

gamertag - Swaffle House

Comments

• weller001weller001 Member Posts: 21

glad you enjoyed the trial. I too think this game is great.

It has kept me hooked for two years now, longer than any other online game has.

regading the new stuff, its good news - the devs have said that they are planning Infantry anti-tank weapons (bazooka, panzerschreck). They are also working on STO's (server tracked objects) such as Landmines, wreckages and other stuff.

this game can only go one way - up, the devs take their time with it and most importantly they listen to what the players want.

S!

• Bl@ckVoidBl@ckVoid Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Panzerschreck was introduced in 1943. Bazooka in 1942 for US army only. British had PIAT in 1943. But considering that French use Stuarts and Shermans now, anything is possible.

I'd like to see 17pdr ATG though, which production started in 1942. Tiger killer.

• EpeenEpeen Member UncommonPosts: 95
    The game is great, once you get past the learning curve its an AAA title. The feeling and atmosphere playing in this game is incredible. And for once the feeling of killing a person  makes me feel good beucase its  pretty tough  doing it. 

• hardcasehardcase Member Posts: 367
    French had a lot of Allied eqiupment on order before they surrendered. The Stuarts, Shermans, P-38 and 39 reflect they fact that in ww2ol, they do not surrender and the orders were shipped. If CRS did not do this, the French would be totally outclassed if they had to continue to use their Tier 0 starting equipment the entire campaign.
  • fredrik1fredrik1 Member Posts: 144

Originally posted by hardcase
    French had a lot of Allied eqiupment on order before they surrendered. The Stuarts, Shermans, P-38 and 39 reflect they fact that in ww2ol, they do not surrender and the orders were shipped. If CRS did not do this, the French would be totally outclassed if they had to continue to use their Tier 0 starting equipment the entire campaign.

The equipment used by the French in wwiiol was either on order from the US and/or used by the Free French forces after the fall of France.

• SresSres Member Posts: 156

Originally posted by Bl@ckVoid
    Panzerschreck was introduced in 1943. Bazooka in 1942 for US army only. British had PIAT in 1943. But considering that French use Stuarts and Shermans now, anything is possible.

I'd like to see 17pdr ATG though, which production started in 1942. Tiger killer.

Once CRS add the 17pdr, the number of Tigers will increase in my view.  French still need a Tier3 piece of equipment and the Allies need a Level bomber to reduce the number of DB-7s.

Once Jaeger sorts out the render pipeline, I can see our FPS increase back upto 2003 Levels and then the removal of 2D buildings.

After that I hope they add in more lighting objects, specifically headlights for trucks, searchlights and street lights.  Improved shadow technology would make for far better atmospherics.

Life can be tapped

• DalixDalix Member CommonPosts: 6
    Game is excellent and really realistic!  What is the difference between this game and other games?!  Teamplay...real team play!  There is several ways to go up in rank, but to go fast you really need a good team in attack and defence.

Anyway!  Great Game

S!