Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fail?

dogsdressdogsdress Member Posts: 157
Will this game fail like RFO did cos if it does then i will commit suiscide cos i really hope this is a good game.

Comments

• kingcawkingcaw Member Posts: 11
    What people need to bear in mind is that Archlord and RFOnline are created by two completely different developers.  Codemasters don't make these games, they only publish them - so any flaws that were present in RFO aren't necessarily going to be present in Archlord.

There are a lot of people who write off eastern MMO's, particularly Korean ones - however if you look at Lineage 1/2 and how successful they have been and continue to be then there is hope for future releases from that region.

• Dudeman7475Dudeman7475 Member Posts: 78

Im pretty sure i can say that this game wont fail. It has a lot more stuff to do than RFO plus the game isnt anything like RFO. RFO may have "failed" as you say because its alot different than other american MMO's and some people liked the change in game some people didnt.

This game wont fail for me, i know i will be playing for months

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Archlord has nothing to do with RF Online.  the game plays completely diffrent.
  • dogsdressdogsdress Member Posts: 157
    when i watched a video of it, (i watched orc gameplay video) they all walked like they did on RFO and The moves were done in a simular way
  • Dudeman7475Dudeman7475 Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by dogsdress
    when i watched a video of it, (i watched orc gameplay video) they all walked like they did on RFO and The moves were done in a simular way

now people are gonna compare the way things walk ingame?? these games have nothing to do with eachother execpt the fact that codemasters has made them both Western. try watching the human vid. i think its cooler :)

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081
    lol don't commit suicide. :P Look at Hero's Journey that will be a good game. =D But....I'm sure if you liked L2 you will like this.