Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fairly new to this game

bishoujibishouji Member Posts: 3
Ive just started this game yesterday...and im just curious of what other places is there to get armor....i have the highest armor including the shield that you can get for the warrior that you buy in maradon. Ive gone to luferson's castle and they have the same amor...I'm level 25 with 124 strength. If you know of a good place to get complete sets of armor regardless of stats..or do i have to become a knight....and could it please be something that i would be able to get in a short amount of time. Thanks

Comments

• bishoujibishouji Member Posts: 3

nvm...i figured out how....thanks anyways

• {KwS}Sniper{KwS}Sniper Member Posts: 11
    hey, wat server do u play on? If its on olympia go on o2 as much as u can, and shoot a pm (nice phrase, isnt it) to leaf, just leaf no caps.  i have a lvl 49, almost 50 if i would stop dyin, assassin. and throw me an email while ur at it  [email protected]
  • ImersioNImersioN Member Posts: 53

special armors or weapons r in high lvl monster kils get good party and u might b lucky, i kno i was...

n also:

I haaaaaaateee wat these ppl say bout how bad the game is!!!!

Its the best game ever n u hav no right to say it sux im disgusted to c sooooo many ppl saying its a bad game even ppl who never played it if u want to hav fun u really hav to get into the game and focus on it and TRY to have fun, especially if u become an important part of community like a clan leader of good clan or go to wars it is especially fun, if ur planning to make clan keep ur clan members happy though wit clan wars and sieges and stuff like that, clan members dont like to just be in a clan to sit around and just have a big red name above their character.... ty for ur cooperation and i hope ive convinced ppl of how good this game is, and find out about abyss dungeon in delos if u start playing because u maaakke TOOOONNNS of money there... have fun... also recommend runescape, its good if u get into it believer me.

X_IMERSION_X

• NadrilNadril Member Posts: 1,276
    uhm... breath.

As for the post, sorry, I don't speak fanboy . (yeesh.. and I use that term lightly.)