Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help!

Im thinking in start playing Dark Age of Camelot, but is it worth it, or is L2 better than it?

Please post your oppinions

Comments

• TerridolTerridol Member Posts: 123

DAoC is by far much beter than L2. It has more content and the PvP is the best around.

Question, what are you looking for in an MMO?

If it is a WoW clone this is not your game.

imageimage

• knightmendesknightmendes Member Posts: 24
    ok, thx for helping. Do u advice me to buy the epic edition with all the expansions?
  • RomokoRomoko Member Posts: 95

hey, srry to butt in, but i like the game so far - been playing the free trial... i have a question though: the controls  W A S D are like wow, but when u press S or D it doesn't turn, it's more like a side walk. So, my question is how do u turn around?

( game movemnt is VERY choppy )

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    What do you mean by turn around?  Are you wanting to stay in one spot and just turn?  I think you can by I do not remember it.  I use the arrow keys or number pad to move.  If you use the arrow key simply hit your right or left arrow you should turn around.  Q and W are for side stepping. 

/keyboard will tell you what key is assigned to what function

On your character login screen you can click on options.  Once there you can change your keyboard configuration to anything you want.