Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UFC:61 Bitter Rivals

After the last UFC event, I lost hope that this one will be any better. I'll only want to watch the sylvia/arlovski again. The last match was weird, Arlovski knocked out Sylvia but then Sylvia got up and knocked out Arlovski to win. Tito is going to pound the hell out of shamrock!!!!!!!!

Fight Card - http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.FightCard&eid=195

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

Comments

• NecranNecran Member Posts: 309
    The fight between Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz is the real battle there, they have some serious hate for eachother, Tito even said "i want to be the first person in the UFC to put someone in the hospital for a long time"

He beat 3 shades of snot out of Ken Shamrock last time he fought him, Ken was looking like a mutant with all those bruises.

I'm not siding with anyone, but it's really going to be one helluva fight.

• Aqua_GirlAqua_Girl Member Posts: 51
    Tito and Shamrock is going to be a tough one to call. I have no idea what kind of shape he is in, although if he follows the same workout routine he uses on TUF3, he will be in horrible shape. Tito looked gassed early in his Griffin fight, so hopefully he has stepped up his cardio and deosn't let Shamrock get a hold of his ankles.

Good Day...

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Ortiz/Shamrock will be the reason I order the PPV but the Sylvia/Arlovski bout should be a good one as well. Hoping to get my money's worth (because it's flipping expensive.) Oh yeah, and-

Ortiz, ftw!!!

• kuruosawakuruosawa Member Posts: 74

heres my pick:

Tim Sylvia Vs. Andrei Arlovski
    Tito Ortiz Vs. Ken Shamrock
    Dan Christison Vs. Frank Mir
    Josh Burkman Vs. Josh Neer
    Yves Edwards Vs. Joe Stevenson
    Hermes Franca Vs. Roger Huerta
    Drew Fickett Vs. Kurt Pellegrino
    Jeff Monson Vs. Anthony Perosh
    Gilbert Aldana Vs. Cheick Kongo

• Wind_angelWind_angel Member Posts: 82

I'm thinkin about gettin the pay-per-view, but theres gotta be a bar around that would be showin it.

I used to be a huge Shamrock fan but in the past few years I'm fairly certain that he has lost his mind completely. I expect Tito to kick the crap out of him. I'd like to see Silvia get his ass kicked too, Arlovski is a much better fighter and should kill him.

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking