Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to contact the creators

LudovicoLudovico Member Posts: 47

Of that horrible webpage. it over laps itself in a weird paradox. I want to contact the creators of that page, im guessing here english isnt their first langauge, and ask them if they want some help with their engrish.

It's Elmo, Crap your hands!

Comments

• boommer99boommer99 Member UncommonPosts: 309

There are sooo many grammarical problems with this game is it amazing.

That said, it is a LOT of fun.  I really like the advancement system.  It lets you create your very own personalized character just by playing the game.  I became a Ranger by accident.  Its awesome too because that really is what I like playing.  Very intuitive.  I hope they add more classes like that.

Edited for Grammarical errors... I got owned by grammar.

---
    Bartle Test Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 66.67%

• cyrdaancyrdaan Member Posts: 60
    I agree there are many gramtical errors on their website and in the
    game but I find it to be quite enjoyable, especially for a free game
    that is not near completion yet. There are still many bugs to be worked
    out but still a fun game so far.

• black_rabitblack_rabit Member Posts: 45
    i got bored from this game in like 1 day, played it about 9 months ago, before it crashed, then quited after crash, and started plaing again yesterday, but allready after 1 day im bored of it, there i just not enough diversity in this game to keep me interested for a longer time. excuse me for using the , so often, its hard for me to use a . :P :P

and indeed there are a lot of grammatical faults on the site and ingame... (just to stay on-topic :P )

"There actually is a path, you just have to be able to see it..."
    "well if that is all," said the blind guy.

• confuzledconfuzled Member Posts: 6
    okay i played this game for about 5 months. You wouldn't believe how horrible it is. So many things wrong with it...I'll list them!

-No one ever replys in the "Ask a GM" section...still waiting on a reply from October 29, 2006

-None of the GMs speak English very well, so everyone is confused to hell when they actually GET a reply

-Their Anti-hack system lasted about half a day on my server

-The don't do anything to hackers/doupers/etc.

-They haven't updated in MONTHS

-They don't back up their data and it crashed...that was a disaster

-About 3 guilds rule everything in the game

-Everyone speed hacks boss drops

Pretty much the whole game SUCKS! I deleted my lvl 53 character and removed the game from my computer.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME! It's going downhill...fast.

Runescape - Confuzled [NOT IN USE]
    Oz World - Mischa [NOT IN USE]
    Deicide - Sammie (Miras server) [DELETED]
    Pirate King Online - Sammie (Anchor server) [ONLINE WEEKLY]
    Albatross18 - (heart)Mischa(heart) [ONLINE DAILY]
    Silkroad Online - Bishoujo [ONLINE DAILY]