Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok II Online (When will it be released?

Im confused 2 of my best mates that playes ragnarok online telling me differant date i dont want to bother starting with Ragnorok online because Ragnorok II online is going to be 10x better

Games rule

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Realistically, March 2007 is when an iRO2 beta should start; but there is some speculation to October 2006.

• sommarlovsommarlov Member Posts: 3
    sometimes... i wish i was korean 

• MilleniaMillenia Member Posts: 4

Is there a website or atleast a temperary page for [b]iRagnarok Online 2?[/b]

and maybe any fansites that are making guilds for it.

This website dont list iRagnarok Online 2 yet :(

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    no iRO2 official website yet.  Here is the leading fansite:

Ragnarok Tale

• NatakeNatake Member Posts: 22

The official site is www.ragnarokonline2.co.kr  BUT There are only such as stories on the site. Weird is that before there WAS information about it I saw that there were 4 first classes uhm I only remember clown(bard) and swordsman. I don't remember the others sorry. And novice just stayes beginner class :D. Go novice !! Baphomet owners :D

[Edit] Oh yea I don't think iRO will get a official Ro2 site soon because they are always late with these stuff such as transdecent class or what ever 3rd advanced class >.> kRO will ofcourse be first in beta. And like a few months later it will begin in iRO. But I hope earlier x.x; And I also hope this won't be always like this. Such as Ninja and Gunslinger :D Ninja is teh own xD