Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG suggestions for a lady

2»

Comments

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

Originally posted by Gameloading

Originally posted by Anageth

Originally posted by Gameloading
    Night elves are pretty popular among girls.

And creepy men.

*looks at avatar*

I say no more...

I'm not creepy, I do have functioning eyes, I swear!

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    about 4% of the WoW population is female; and the majority of them are on the horde.  Usually a Troll or an Orc.  Being on the Horde is nice, you can really tell who the real women are.  No guy is gonna try and impersonate a female as an ugly troll or orc, and the ones doing it for the Tauren are obvious with "utterlicious".
  • robendecarobendeca Member Posts: 5
    Thank you all for the time you spend to reply

I must say though i am ammazed that nobody said anything about R.O.S.E.

since some of you began to suggesst payed games ^_^

I offered rose online to my GF cause it has 7 day trial and so far i think she likes it, othes games you all have suggested are allready downloaded and waiting to be tested when i'll have more time (and when and IF she gets boored with rose)

and WoW ?? it's like the MOST expensive game ever .... playing a cartoon :P Eve FTW tbh

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

Originally posted by robendeca

and WoW ?? it's like the MOST expensive game ever .... playing a cartoon :P Eve FTW tbh

I hope that was just you trying to be funny. How would it be even remotely close to being expensive?

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

I chuckle when I read in FAQs of upcoming games, in answer to how much they will cost, "will be priced competitively with other games of the genre." That means fifteen bucks. ::::18::

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• robendecarobendeca Member Posts: 5
    well 1st of all it has the biggest monthly fee of any mmoprg i eveg saw, and i work in a LAN cafe in Greece where ppl play those games all the time.

To buy the game you have to pay 45 euros - compared to EVE's 20

and ye i am the fun of eve and think eve is the best mmorpg game ever cause it has no limitation of LVL :P

• killeakkilleak Member Posts: 22

http://www.pristontale.com/

free to lvl 39 and kind of cute

• killeakkilleak Member Posts: 22

Originally posted by Cleffy
    about 4% of the WoW population is female; and the majority of them are on the horde.  Usually a Troll or an Orc.  Being on the Horde is nice, you can really tell who the real women are.  No guy is gonna try and impersonate a female as an ugly troll or orc, and the ones doing it for the Tauren are obvious with "utterlicious".

about 240.000 females... nice! make a female only server and smugle me in
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    You can try The Sims Online; there are like 2 guys playing the game and rest women.