Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will you be?

1355713557 Member Posts: 42

What role will you take in Roma Victor? 

I plan to work my way out of slavery, learning the trades and such. then i plan to join the Roman army and fight the barbarian beasts. after that i will live in a large Roman city and pursue a Political Career In hopes of becoming a strong and powerful figure in the Roman society. if my political career fails i plan to get a boat and a crew of NPCs and sail the seas and bringing my haul of fish back to get new equipment.

QUESTION!!!!   how will the political system work in the game? i heard somone will be elected Govener of a town or city for like 2 or 3 weeks and while in office they will have to protect that town/city from enemy Romans/Barbarians

Comments

• jkerrjkerr Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Im part of a barb guild called the nervii.

• Nerf09Nerf09 Member CommonPosts: 2,953

I want to be a barbarian who's a bowyer, archer, deer hunter.  An ancestor of the great Welsh longbowman.  Unfortunately Wales is somewhere south of Hadrian's wall under the heavy foot of the Roman government.

Or a trader who sells goods to the Romans on Hadrian's wall.

Or a 2nd account who's a body guard of the a trader.  Who knows.  I wonder if I can get a 2nd account character to auto - follow around someone i am playing, dunno.

• 1355713557 Member Posts: 42

how large will the game map be?

i might just be a simple hunted and trader and an exprert horse rider. but when rome calls i will come