Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cabel online Closed beta

I have goten into Cabal online closed beta today, the first of 1000 people with 2 accounts so i laugh at everyone else that didn't get in. But dont you worry! I will post in open beta flaws, bugs, and if the game is any good and maybe more detial if there is no NDA for the beta test. And when i say a game is crap usally that means its fun for a while but you end up waisting you time playing it when there is no end game content so trust me on those kind of things.

Comments

• LaZiVi3tBoILaZiVi3tBoI Member Posts: 5
    I also got in and am downloading the client at this very moment 

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117

Yup just got my invite too...

will report back if NDA allows/exists

Tam

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

Originally posted by moxuout2
    I have goten into Cabal online closed beta today, the first of 1000 people with 2 accounts so i laugh at everyone else that didn't get in. But dont you worry! I will post in open beta flaws, bugs, and if the game is any good and maybe more detial if there is no NDA for the beta test. And when i say a game is crap usally that means its fun for a while but you end up waisting you time playing it when there is no end game content so trust me on those kind of things.

The first email, which says your user name is betatester_0 is an error.  Only the second email with a proper id is valid.  I don't know if only 1000 applied or what, but every single person I know who applied has got in so far.  Maybe just a strange coincidence or maybe... shenanigans! 
  • MMHELMMHEL Member Posts: 313
    i got in go to the fourms and look around some where theres a thread that gives you the direct download instead for bittorent
  • CrazyfoolCrazyfool Member Posts: 151

I hate you all....

I want in, still waiting for my e-mail *cries* - jk

• gizard89gizard89 Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Get a life,laughing at those that didnt get in? How naive can you get,it's just a game.I didnt even bother to register zzz.
  • harabasharabas Member Posts: 100

the e.mails theyre sending is a bit late...

i got mine just yesterday though i registered days ago

• weigroupweigroup Member Posts: 5

so many players apply...just for 1000 slots....

maybe u lucky..maybe that is fake

faster go test on it...so u guys can tell us how about it

• haylenhaylen Member Posts: 106
    i just got in through an event, currently a lv 13 force blader (dualist), i have to say, it's regretful that you walk around with the same weapon too long in my opinion, same goes for armor, the good thing is that xp depends on your inflicted damage (you get xp per hit, according to damage, so the more damage you inflict, the higher the xp you'll get) the skills are quite numerous (except for the archers, those are absolutely boring and all the same) and looks bloody cool, finally, the combo system, nice add-on, but incredibly hard to master i'd have to say for now, something you have to get used to it ...

I have a tree, a tree that's in my garde, but my garden's too small for the tree, so the tree is in my house, that means i don't have a house .... who am i anyway?

• CrazyfoolCrazyfool Member Posts: 151

Hah! I got in!

I made it in finally, and just barlely I might add. I checked on gamershell.com for Cabal Online info during my lunch break today and to my amazement they were giving away 2000 closed beta accounts and all you had to do was type in you e-mail address and hit submit (no registration - woot!). From the sounds of it, these beta keys dissapeared in like a few hours.

So I am now a lvl 15 Blader that is looking pretty pimp if I do say so myself.

BTW - This game rocks!

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• LowraLowra Member Posts: 21

ive tested the game till lv 4-5 dunno what ppl like in it, it brainless, graphics suck, motions same. Maybee i'm spoiled by other mmorpg's but this game cant draw my attention

Playing:
    waiting for new goodie ^^

It reminds me a bit of the original Lineage.  Lots of loot, everything drops on the ground where anyone can get it, not a very well thought out UI, etc.  It has quests but their not very imaginative.  It's not horrible and I'm sure some will enjoy it.  It's something to do when you don't want to think about what you're doing... like doodling.  You don't have to really think to play it.  I wouldn't recommend it as a P2P game.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    To me it's always been like playing a 3D Diablo, and I love/loved Diablo.  Cabal Online isn't for everyone., it's very simplistic like Diablo 1 & 2.  I usually don't care for games that are overly simple, but the diablo series had me hooked.  Now Cabal Online is doing the same.  I had a blast with korean version of Cabal Online.  Now that it's in english though.  It's 10 times better to me.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

Sometimes you need something simple to play, like this or a Diablo type, to balance your mind, Roin.  Right now I'm in the process of packing boxes and sorting out stuff for a big move in July.   This simple, straight-forward little Asian MMO suits me perfectly.  I don't have to think.  If I were better coordinated, I could fold laundry with my toes while I play.  I'm having a good time with this beta test.  For all it's simplicity, it's still better than DnL or even Horizons was after they launched!  Simple can be good, now and then.  I bet Michaelangelo doodled when he wasn't painting the Sistine Chapel!

• celest86celest86 Member Posts: 24
    Ur so lucky. I want to be in cabal online closed beta. The game look so amazing, especially the combo system