Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online

This game really does look amazing, the graphics look beautiful, the gameplay sounds fun, and there are lots of interesting and fresh ideas that really get me excited about this project, what do you guys think?

Oh and here is a screenshot I thought was cool... 

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/screenshots/full/first_25.jpg

PS : Here is a poll!

On the moon, nerds have their pants pulled down and they are spanked with moon rocks!

Comments

• wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493
    Have to say, not impressed with the game play in that video. It seemed to lack any dynamic content not even basic movement.  Sorry, not good enough to recommend off of that.
  • royevansroyevans Member Posts: 213
    i've played warhammer 40k (hell i HAVE IT) so i ope this next one will live up to it's predasesor.

Warning: The above message contains extreme sarcasm.oderint dum metuant

• xDraakanxxDraakanx Member Posts: 24

I Like Warhammer since I played the P&P Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

As far as I know that cancelled the carrer based concept and step back to level design, that is really a step backward,but th erest of the game design is good.

I like the moounted combat, and I hope they will have a good design solution for that matter, because no MMORPG has a good one till now :)

I´m Looking forwad and I really hope to take part in the closed beta this fall :)

Three can hide a secret as long two of them are dead.

-= Benjamin Franklin =-

Channel Manager www.gamesdynamite.de

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    No matter what bad press comes out, nothing is stopping me from giving WAR a test run. I played Warhammer and 40K tabletop, I wanna see what it's like in an MMOG.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Originally posted by xDraakanx

I Like Warhammer since I played the P&P Warhammer Fantasy Battle.
    As far as I know that cancelled the carrer based concept and step back to level design, that is really a step backward,but th erest of the game design is good.
    I like the moounted combat, and I hope they will have a good design solution for that matter, because no MMORPG has a good one till now :)

I´m Looking forwad and I really hope to take part in the closed beta this fall :)

No, I'm pretty sure it's still the career skill based concept. That was one of the game's many advantages, it'd stupid to go back on it now.

Anyway, I'm really routing for this game, despite bad press and negativity, I'm going to be there on launch day regardless.

And to the guy who said the combat looked uninspired... The game isn't even in closed beta yet.
  • JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

I am really looking forward to the game. I don't know if I will be in a position to play the game when it comes out but I hope for the sake of the MMO market it is a good one.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by xxxmonkxxx
    This game really does look amazing, the graphics look beautiful, the gameplay sounds fun, and there are lots of interesting and fresh ideas that really get me excited about this project, what do you guys think?

Oh and here is a screenshot I thought was cool... 

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/screenshots/full/first_25.jpg

PS : Here is a poll!

The graphics look far from amazing comparing to the other games that will come along in the new wave such as Vanguard, Aion and Lord of the rings online
  • LasraikLasraik Member Posts: 170
    They're good, but nothing to get your undies in a twist.