Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dekaron/ Rohan/ Pristontale2/ Zera/ R2 INFO PLZ

anyone kno any info on dekaron? like when will it release in USA? and is it free to play or pay to play?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

any korean that can read korean or anyone that kno any info on rohan? i got the rohan english site on my bookmark but dont kno now y it dont work! and the english site doesnt tell anything about release on USA. so any korena that can read korean can go read the official rohan korean site and tell some info? will it be free to play or pay to play? does it have gamble?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

anyone kno info on pristontale 2??? like when is the release date in USA? and does it have gamble? will it be free to play or pay to play?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

anyone kno any info on zera??? like when is the release date for USA? doe sit have gamble? DOES IT USE SHADER 3.0?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

anyone kno any info about R2??? will it be realse in USA? and what date? and does it have gamble? will it be free to play or pay to play?

Comments

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

What the hell is gamble? I know what gambling is, of course, but what do you mean in an MMO context?

What is R2 (other than Ryzom Ring)?

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Priston Tale 2 is probably far from release considering it was only announced a short while ago.  Don't expect any of the small companies to port games over to the US.

Ragnarok Online 2 will probably be here this March or May; it will definetly be pay 2 play with stricter enforcement on Private Servers.

I know Rohan is coming to the US; but not sure how soon.

Not sure if Zera is beiong ported over; they kinda missed that window where it would make a profit.

• KatagiriKatagiri Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Dekaron maybe will be opened in December.

PT2 will be P2P.