Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archkaines Online

~Archkaines Online~

This game is still coming soon..but I will be giving some or few discriptions about it..

Features:
First and the only Full 3D+2D(5D) graphics to come out ever..!!
Battle Mounting System..!!
Pet System..!!
PvP,PvM,Guild Wars,Turf Wars,Siege,Teritorial Claimation and many more..!!
Comes in two playing feature.. F2P and P2P..!!
Easy~Moderate~Hard Quest Choosing System..!!
Character Tree still the common but with a Twist..!!
All game in one..!!(P-U-MMORPG-MMOFPS-MMORTS-MUD-BROWSER)..!!
Two modes..Online Multiplayer and Offline Single Player/Multiplayer(Local Area Network)..!!
Most MvP Monsters and Bosses are played by real people..!!
NPC Jobs..!!(i.e.Fruit Merchant,Quest Merchant,Refiner Man..etc..)..!!

For now this will be the only features I will tell....I'll post next time.. but now it is open to receive your comments/excitements/and so on..

Note:
This game can't be search in any search engine(Like Google and Yahoo..etc)
The website... http://www.................(Secret..!!)

Comments

• raitzuraitzu Member Posts: 83
    Im fascinated to know what 5 dimensional means / looks like.

I was under the impression that a 4D game would be one that had a constantly changing time-line.
    As in things are not the same for new players ever.

But Im guessing you mean 2D sidescroller with 3D characters and screen depth?
    No Im still confused. lol

• Amnesiac07Amnesiac07 Member Posts: 103
    This is your brain on drugs, any questions?
  • katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

"NPC Jobs..!!(i.e.Fruit Merchant"

Wonderful, I can buy a fruit to throw at you...

Website secret because the game doesn't exist. *nods*

By the way, what are "Thins"? I am not a Thin...so you can't especially like killing me.

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• Navi032592Navi032592 Member Posts: 79
    Loulzs..!!

Why would I tell a site that is under development.. you will only see nothing but the heading..!!

Anywayzs this game is really cool..

And About the NPC Jobs..it was a Quest if I'm not mistaken..And you will still level up however once you log on you will just be standing still..!! Hahahahahaha..I even tried to be a Quest Merchant but it was boring.. I rarely level up since nobody desired to get some quests.. especially it is not yet crowded though..!!

• pwncoreypwncorey Member Posts: 56
    not found in yahoo,  google, ask.com, or wikipedia... doesnt exist... unless your in your own little world there navi

Sori if you tried finding it..!!

The Company I applied,let say just keeping away something from you all..!!
    But I got friends we are about 5,and we applied then all of us was then entered..wer all in the same field/area werin we make online games..We developed Archkaines Online..we never tried to update it on press and we even did not make it's own website..

We wer afraid that it might not come out good..sori.. sori.. sori.. sori.. sori... sori.. sori.. sori.. sori.. sori.. sori..
    We wer been friends since High School and just got separated on college since each one of us got different courses,but we never forget our promises to work in just one company and developed wat have we made during the high school times we are in..!!

So to all............

SORI..!!::::16::

But to tell you the truth this game we made was really nice and good..But we cannot afford to compete against top tier game makers in the world that's why it is not yet announced or even told..::::16::

• neverhoodyneverhoody Member Posts: 10
    lol.. you make no sense.

Loulzs..!!

I just don't get wats ur point..but I will be happy to see your name in the registration area of this game..

• pwncoreypwncorey Member Posts: 56
    if we could get a little info on it and see what it looks like you might get a registration or 2

Really..Gggeeeeee Thanks..!!::::08::

But omg I'm so flown away..!!::::22::

But how can I give you the files are not here in the Philippines it is in states..?::::14::
    Waaaaaaaaaaaa.....::::16::

But I really like to see people register to this game..Don't worry or maybe just worry when i flew back along with my friends back to states we will update it..and first to introduce it to MMORPG.com.... hehehehhe::::01::

For now we are here in the Philippines Schooling another course..still related to these things(i.e. Computer Programing,Digital Arts,Fine Arts,Database Management,and so on..)::::07::

If we update it,will you be willing to join..?::::21::

• Setup.exeSetup.exe Member Posts: 3

Hey Navi,I'm wishing you all luck to finish you work and I also wish that it will be popular and famous to all..

I'm waiting till the day you will update it..so Good Luck..

and..

SEE YOU SOON ARCHKAINES ONLINE..!!

Rank
    Is
    Nothing,
    So..
    When
    You
    See
    A
    GM
    Just
    Kick
    His
    Ass
    And
    Splatter
    His/Her
    Face
    With
    A
    Pie

Thank you..!!

As soon as we finish our schooling we will immediately fly to America..!!

• Setup.exeSetup.exe Member Posts: 3

Can you post anything about this game..so that readers will just have something to keep in mind..even me..!!

Rank
    Is
    Nothing,
    So..
    When
    You
    See
    A
    GM
    Just
    Kick
    His
    Ass
    And
    Splatter
    His/Her
    Face
    With
    A
    Pie

Sure I'll post anything that I can still remember..If I just didnt forgot to put the files in my Laptop it would'nt be this hard explaining to all of you guys..

But I'm open to give answers to your questions related to this game even though I have trouble remembering it..so please just ask..

WWWWWaaaaaaaaa I can't remember much of the features..There are lots of them..!! I wish my friends could help me but we are all busy people..
    But The thing that was the best was the Graphics,The Plentyful Races and the jobs on it..

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    What is it with ppl that like this "game" and having retardedly long sigs...?

Joined - July 2004

Ei remyburke..!!

Wat is "sigs"..?

Actually I dunno why pepole just post massively here,it just satrted later this morning in the chat rooms and they tell me to post anything I know about this game..

But surely This game is not bad..I'm actually being ready to post a map of the game..!!

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by remyburke
    What is it with ppl that like this "game" and having retardedly long sigs...?

I betcha it's the same person....
  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    And why do you spell it "Loulz" are you trying to be l33t and make a new l33t word? Do you even know what l33t means? Or are you just high sir?

I just wanted Loulzs..!! for me I give it a meaning and it is "Laughing Out Under Loud Zebra Sounds"
    Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe........

Ei I appreciatte that kick the baby thing..!!
    wat is L33t..?

So you just posted because of my Loulzs and of remeybruk..?

I Got half of the Overview..its better if I will properly fix it..

Over a Millenia had come again and passed occured.The second Ragnarok had passed and the overwhelming power of the gods have majestically ruled over throughout the worlds of it,Monsters and Humans has finally been replenish after living peacefully and proud.

A millenium ago,defeat is in thier back being carried till the next twilight come.

And the Denizens rarely know that a secret doom from the past is about to repeat itself..And it is the First Ragnarok.Proud and Victorius,the Gods ruled and then came a time a twilight rebirth it self..

About Half a millenia is about to fullfill,however Denizens and Gods have been gone in just a blink of an eye leaving no traces of a life preserved.

In an occurance of a split second a dot of light was freely being borned,it was said to be a god..Then an Eerie voice has been heard and thus created a planetary system,nevertheless it was like a clik of a finger.

Beyond this System An egg created and served by the orcs and demons of the First Ragnarok was kept alive.It was the egg of which the Great Dark Nemesis(Lord) Soul was keep hidden.During the creation of the planetary system this egg hatched and created a Black Marsh(Black Holes)it then eventually take off the last five living planets and sealed it in it's Fiery Catacomb..

The Hatching of the egg has been prophesiezed..that a Dark God will be born and every path he leaves on make no signs of life..

Because of this people are trained to such things that no mere mortal ever imagined..

All hail the heroes of time and prepare for the forth coming of..

Zackanou..!!

This is not yet complete since this is the Overview introdustion and it still have more chapters..But for now please tell me if it is nice or crazy..
    But mostly I would tell you that this onl;ine game is like a Mythology..!!

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    *head explodes*

Joined - July 2004

::::15::*OUCH..!!

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    okay, these are just another bunch of teenagers who think they can create an mmorpg, nothing to see here, move along.