Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PRE CU/ NGE server please!

bryan58bryan58 Member Posts: 55

If SWG brings some Pre CU  servers back(mainly cuz CU f'ed over artisans) i know just off the top of my head about 10 ppl that would come back!! just imagine if everyone else brought back AT LEAST 2-3 ppl with them.. the playerbase would be surging again.. i remember back in the day ... i started playing back in the summer of '04 .. waiting for EQ2 to come out, i fell in love with the game..Anyways... the servers were jam packed full .. HEavy load on al the servers... I remember going to Coronet back when shuttle wait time was 10 minutes, that THE place to do business, you set up your AFK macro's there and youd be sure to get someone to check out your shop or place an order thru email. just wish it had had more content availiable to the playrs. The only thing i didnt get to experience was the GCW.. i guess there was some bugs needing to be worked out.

In my honest opinion .. the game started to slip away when they switched up the JEdi system.. yeah sure it seemed cool at the time but what that did to the game is made it so that everyone got a PVE class to go out and grind grind grind grind.. no variety.. you never had your Creature handlers or your Rangers anymore. The orignal jedi system got players to master a whole variety of classes, you got to find out what you really enjoyed to do as a player. The game slowly started to die off ... then with the launch of JTL Masses of people came back and with CU even more.. they were those loyal veterans.. like myself and my friends. slowly , once again the game began to die off.. then rage of the wookies.. the swg loyalists came back.. your getting the picture here.. SOE does something good the money is flowing in , they dont need to change much.. just add what every player wants.. CONTENT.. not a new combat system!! NGE came along.. the playerbase plummeted now they find themselves ina  similar situation... how do we get our players back.

The rollercoaster ride will continue.. provided the game doesnt close down. Look for something good to come from this game.. they have to notice that something obviously isnt going right. hmm possibly after NGE?? If they do not notice this I'd like to kick every single employee working on SWG in the head! I can only hope for this rollback server .. it follows the rollercoaster trend doesnt it?

btw if soe or anyone is seeing this.. you gonna need a whole hell of alot more than 1 rollback server..

SWG Vet, Luido Luamba - Gorath - Master Commando/Bount Hunter (thankfully deactivated before NGE)

Comments

• Linkman214Linkman214 Member CommonPosts: 91

How many more topics must we see like this?

As much as we'd love it, It'll never happen.

The sooner you accept that, the better off you are.

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

Originally posted by Linkman214

How many more topics must we see like this?

As much as we'd love it, It'll never happen.

The sooner you accept that, the better off you are.

Damn Pessimists.

OP, there is nothing the fine folks here at MMORPG.com can do to solve your problems. I recommend you rent a large, industrial grade manure spreader, load it full up, and take it over to SOE's office in San Diego, and spray their office windows with manure. That will show them.