Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Question

I know the guild beta hasnt started yet but does anyone know if the betas have pvp implemented?  Ive heard at points they scrapped pvp entirely and then other places pvp will be there but limited servers etc.  Just would like to  know before I get my guild to sign up, thanks in advance. 

Comments

• ZippyZippy Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,412

Originally posted by Tokur
    I know the guild beta hasnt started yet but does anyone know if the betas have pvp implemented?  Ive heard at points they scrapped pvp entirely and then other places pvp will be there but limited servers etc.  Just would like to  know before I get my guild to sign up, thanks in advance. 

No information on PvP has been given but the devs have always said they will develop the pve aspects of the game 1st and the pvp part of the game last.  They said they intend to introduce a genric pvp server at release and most likley will develoip the pvp part of the game either late in beta or after release with special pvp ruleset servers openning sometime after release.

The focus of beta according to the dev comments and newsletters for sometime has been single group combat so I doubt very much that pvp is even in beta or of any concern right now.

• TokurTokur Member Posts: 3
    Ooooh ok thanks alot.  

• Deva-stateDeva-state Member Posts: 64

Originally posted by Zippy

Originally posted by Tokur

No information on PvP has been given but the devs have always said they will develop the pve aspects of the game 1st and the pvp part of the game last.  They said they intend to introduce a genric pvp server at release and most likley will develoip the pvp part of the game either late in beta or after release with special pvp ruleset servers openning sometime after release.

The focus of beta according to the dev comments and newsletters for sometime has been single group combat so I doubt very much that pvp is even in beta or of any concern right now.

Actually there has been things offically stated.. There will PVP servers on their own.. When they'll be released I do not know. Could be at launch could be afterwards. That aspect has not been released
  • achellisachellis Member Posts: 542

yeah it does

• Deva-stateDeva-state Member Posts: 64

Originally posted by achellis

yeah it does

The Vanguard beta currently has no PVP what so ever.. Not sure where your getting info from.