Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new screenshots (from 23 jan)

ok blizzard uploaded again some nieuw screenshots !!!

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=135&Set=0

i dunno if this is already posted or in the news somewhere , i just thought i should mention it !

Comments

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

No it wasn't posted in the news. The reason for this was that two days prior to the new screenshot being added to their website they released three other screenshots, which we reported in the news on the 22nd. As the dates were so close together and people would most likely see the screenshot if they were having a look at the three screenshots previously posted we didn't post it in the news. Thank you for posting this though, it confirms that perhaps people would not have noticed the new screenshot.

Also before i became a member of staff here i made a thread on the 23rd about the screenshot found here.

Achiever 86% Killer 80% Socializer 20% Explorer 13%

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332
    The 3 before the troll screenshot have been re-released. They were on the net awhile back.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox