Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

still worth playing?

eveismeeveisme Member Posts: 69
I am thinking of playing ultima gold again just wanted to know if pop is still good and if its still worth playing.

Comments

• sempiternalsempiternal Member UncommonPosts: 1,082

Definately not.  But, use a free trial and see for yourself.

http://www.uo.com/demo.html

• CJB2010CJB2010 Member Posts: 7

It all depends on what you want to do, if your intrested in roleplaying then I would recommend UO over any other game. I play on the Europa server and the rp community is still thriving, not as big as it used to be but it is 9 years old.

There is alot of content in UO as well, not as graphically pleasing as modern games but its still can be quite challenging and fun.

I have played alot of MMORPG over the last few years and I always come back to UO (and EQ2)

The way I judge the Pop is by the amount of people that hang around west brit bank, when the game was at its peak you couldnt move cos of all the players swamping it. Now days it is ALOT less crowded but it can be busy at times.

• dinanm3atldinanm3atl Member Posts: 215

Originally posted by CJB2010

It all depends on what you want to do, if your intrested in roleplaying then I would recommend UO over any other game. I play on the Europa server and the rp community is still thriving, not as big as it used to be but it is 9 years old.

There is alot of content in UO as well, not as graphically pleasing as modern games but its still can be quite challenging and fun.
    I have played alot of MMORPG over the last few years and I always come back to UO (and EQ2)

The way I judge the Pop is by the amount of people that hang around west brit bank, when the game was at its peak you couldnt move cos of all the players swamping it. Now days it is ALOT less crowded but it can be busy at times.

god i wish it was like old UO... you can buy upgraded characters... i remember back in the day... like when it was 2-3 years old... i started playing 2 months after it was released to the public... i could kill anyone i want, whever i wantred except town... nbow you gotta make sure your int he right area... at the right time... its like damn EQ :(
    someone needs to buy the orignal setup from origin... and never update it... not like it was updated now... and most of the old guys would come back i would think

Old Skool Ultima Online Junky
    Bring back the OLD UO so I can play again