Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

popular mmorpg

What is the most popular F2p mmorpg out there. ne suggestions????

Comments

• JodandoJodando Member Posts: 280
    Free 2 play? From what I've looked at so far, Hero Online is the most promising f2p, at least to me. People have been complaining about bugs and grinding and whatnot, but I think it's pretty darn impressive for being free. This site has a lot of information on it already, as well as information on other games, so you can judge for yourself what's the most popular or appealing.

But in case you're interested, here's the Hero mainsite.

• billyj03b0bbillyj03b0b Member Posts: 1
    I havent played Hero Online yet, but from what i see and have read, the game has some interesting opinions. I've heard great stuff about the game and I am looking forward in playing the game soon, prob not closed beta but open beta fo sho. There are alot of hero online posts out there and they all seem to support the game. 

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    if you want to have a really more complex game with good pvp - quality mmorpg and not just a grind

- shadowbane

- anarchy online

- planetside (but it is rank restricted..still u can play almost every class)

all the other tiny mmos like silkroad or any games with game shops dont offer that much content like the 3 games above ...

• kaarel32kaarel32 Member Posts: 7

Can find a few free mmorpgs on www.mpogd.com aswell.

• xIMPxxIMPx Member Posts: 191

Originally posted by m3l33man
    What is the most popular F2p mmorpg out there. ne suggestions????

He asked the most popular, the answer is Runescape.  Sorry...
  • doodo412doodo412 Member Posts: 14

you should really check out the new game SpaceCowboy, F2P and starting to become really popular

Space Cowboy

• afroduckafroduck Member UncommonPosts: 23
    flyff is really fun hell t even has fun in its name =D anyways its f2p
  • GreatswordGreatsword Member RarePosts: 354
    Shadowbane is f2p? All I can find is a 15 days trial...

• Rayth3onRayth3on Member UncommonPosts: 146

www.conqueronline.com 

No grinding what so ever till your pritty high, and to pk you need skill (hand cordnation).

Though I don't play any more its the best mmo I played so far.

• Geostigma56Geostigma56 Member Posts: 8

Well....those nice azn games r g00d lol

like...

KAL online

Conquer Online

Hero Online

9 Dragons

mostly im addicted to enemy territory a FPS lol

www.enemyterritory.com

I want to be forgiven....

Have You Lost the Geostigma?

• Geostigma56Geostigma56 Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by evilmonkey22
    Shot-Online is a fairly good one, been playing about a year, really enjoy it. Mostly an adult community so it makes for less BS and scamming 13 year olds. Lotta fun. check er out.   http://www.shot-online.com/user/referer.asp?pathid=cairnsguy22

.....so playing golf is more fun than PKing...?

WTF IS RONG WITH U PLAY A FPS

I want to be forgiven....

Have You Lost the Geostigma?

• Rayth3onRayth3on Member UncommonPosts: 146

Nice game reminds me of Counter-strike. ^_^

But aint this old? I remember playing it before, and this aint an rpg just cuse you lvl ur weps and skillz, you have no player lvl. Its more of an action/shooter.

• lcgodlcgod Member Posts: 32

I believe the most popular one is Runescape~~~

• carpsycocarpsyco Member Posts: 95

Runescapes Fun you just got to ignore people (every 5 seconds i hear "n00b"). 

cmc.mrx.ca/
    Awesome Free Trading Card Game!

• evilmonkey22evilmonkey22 Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Geostigma56

Originally posted by evilmonkey22
    Shot-Online is a fairly good one, been playing about a year, really enjoy it. Mostly an adult community so it makes for less BS and scamming 13 year olds. Lotta fun. check er out.   http://www.shot-online.com/user/referer.asp?pathid=cairnsguy22

.....so playing golf is more fun than PKing...?

WTF IS RONG WITH U PLAY A FPS

Thanks for your 2 cents genius, I'm part of a game design team actually and play many FPS, I used to be paid to test games, but now i'm in college hence that is not longer viable. Try the game before you make any stupid comments, sure would help. Anyone in their right mind knows, a community makes about 80% of a game, the community sucks the game sucks, good example is runescape, the concept is inmatched, there is no other game with as many possibilities, the problem? the hoards of 13 year olds like you going around saying "aww wtf is rong with you, pl0x play fps noobzzzz." have fun wanking.
This discussion has been closed.