Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It can be free, don't let the monthly fee trick you.

AraknydAraknyd Member CommonPosts: 43

I play this for free because its like runescape (stupid game, but close as i can get to comparison). It has free servers and P2P servers. And Even better, Install file is 230Kb!!!!

Comments

• lego_boy93lego_boy93 Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by Araknyd

I play this for free because its like runescape (stupid game, but close as i can get to comparison). It has free servers and P2P servers. And Even better, Install file is 230Kb!!!!

• danzedragondanzedragon Member CommonPosts: 9

I played the game for free and for money(i subscribed for 4 moths!!!!)

if you play on a subscribers oceon you can't do a lot so i recommend people to play on dabloon oceans

• pietjanklaaspietjanklaas Member CommonPosts: 1

I'm still playing Puzzle Pirates, on the Viridian ocean, one of the free servers . However I think the subscription oceans have some extra features. It's Your own choise to pay or not, I have chosen for the Viridian ocean.

Actually, I think it was useless to type this.

(Dragunov on the Viridian ocean)

------------------------------------

If balds were hot, then I'm a
    Supermodel

------------------------------------

• Buckykatt17Buckykatt17 Member Posts: 9
    You cant really do anything on free play your limited and theres not much to do, so you kind of have to suscribe to get the full felling of the game.

Football!

• robin1232robin1232 Member Posts: 42

this game really sucks i just had some gold and then my account got deleted cause i didnt play it for some time

but the graphics are bad and even noobs can be good so it doesnt really matter

• iampiemaniampieman Member Posts: 38
    i played on viridian until the retarted game banned me for doing absolutely nothing 

piepiepiepie i is master of pies!

• dc277dc277 Member Posts: 11

I've played it on Subscription before. It's fun.

Before that I told my friends that was going to happen. Then I was told I would become officer. I guess I became Senior officer. then Later I became Captian. Then Senior officer (Begged the orignal captian to come back) Then I bounced from crew to crew till I finally created my own crew.  Then I became royalty in my flag then I became unsubscribed and my crew died due to all the officers and above left.

• moegophermoegopher Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Buckykatt17

You cant really do anything on free play your limited and theres not much to do, so you kind of have to suscribe to get the full felling of the game.
    I don't agree with this. Free play has plenty to do. P2P only has a few more clothes, a couple more puzzles, and a slightly larger area of exploration.
  • TuucciZTuucciZ Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by moegopher

Originally posted by Buckykatt17

I don't agree with this. Free play has plenty to do. P2P only has a few more clothes, a couple more puzzles, and a slightly larger area of exploration.

Yep, I don't agree either.

Though I prefer Doubloon Oceans over Subscription Oceans. I've been playing for 14 months, and I haven't paid anything to play this game.

Puzzle Pirates is one the best MMOs. Try it.

• MrLumpMrLump Member Posts: 5

How did you get it so you never had to play it? i went on and did the trail thing, this game was awsome hands down but it kicked me out after 14 days :(

• mysterybobmysterybob Member Posts: 2

on the start up page slick shange oceans the go to a dubloon ocean (sage, viridian, hunter) the difference is to buy items you have to also buy dubloons their prices varie (because there sold by players) you use them as sort of a shipping and handling  

cooler than you n00bs

• twaynetwayne Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by robin1232

this game really sucks i just had some gold and then my account got deleted cause i didnt play it for some time
    but the graphics are bad and even noobs can be good so it doesnt really matter
    this is the reason games like puzzle pirates get under-rated..  naive bags of wind like so i have quoted. the graphics are perfect for the game's atmosphere, its about puzzles, hence Puzzle Pirates.  and the graphics give it a fun atmosphere only shallow twits could not appreciate. the fact of being a noob shouldn't limit a player's abilities, just their general knowledge of the game. so this game is great for everybody because you can actually start having fun the first time you log in and still have things to look forward to like customizing your pirate's atire, sword, bludgeon, and plenty more for subscribers. 

• VampyrHeartVampyrHeart Member CommonPosts: 30

I don't play the game anymore but i know some ppl who still do they play on dubloon oceans and they have a lot of fun. If you work hard enough you'll get all you want without buying dubloons for real money or subscribing.

• darkb457darkb457 Member CommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by VampyrHeart

I don't play the game anymore but i know some ppl who still do they play on dubloon oceans and they have a lot of fun. If you work hard enough you'll get all you want without buying dubloons for real money or subscribing.

Exactly, just use your POE to trade for dubloons, takes a lot but if you're active you have 'em or can get 'em. using those you can get clothes delivered or buy badges to get into the other games.

• DreadToothDreadTooth Member UncommonPosts: 150

Currently there are three (English) servers, two use the doubloons system for purchasing badges to play the rest of the game (you buy doubloons with a considerably small amount of Pieces of Eight, the standard in-game currency or with real money, your choice), those servers are Emerald (high population) or Meridian (medium population). The one subscription server is at the standard $9.99 a month rate and gives full access to the game without using doubloons, that server is Cerulean (low population).

This game is so epic it isn't even funny. I tripled my net worth (I was poor, don't get too excited) playing Texas Hold'em Poker at one of the big island's inn. Using that money to buy a limited edition ship as a b-day present for my wife! Thank gosh she decided she didn't want a parrot or a monkey or, omg, a bigger ship.

Currently Playing:

Fallout 4 (Xbox One)

Puzzle Pirates (PC)
    Dreadtooth on Emerald Ocean

"Dying's the easy way out. You won't catch me dying. They'll have to kill me before I die!"