Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero Online =)

multizone7multizone7 Member Posts: 1
Have you guys ever heard of Hero Online? I just saw it on mmorpg.com and rpgvault.ign.com and looks pretty cool. I have asked my korean friends how the game is and they told me it's like watching a Bruce lee movie. I don't know how it will be in the states, but I heard this game is really popular in Asia.  What do you guys think about this game?

Comments

• natzonatzo Member Posts: 70

Well i want to heroesonline the game looks like a little kid game i mean what kind of guy still plays a game that is like super man... anyway if u feel like u like it then try it its not my problem.

• bigbossmanbigbossman Member Posts: 15
    looks promising, but we won't know until the beta is released. i'm very eager to give it a try.
  • TankerFtwTankerFtw Member Posts: 15
    heh i think its coming out june 12th i got a free beta key! i hope this is a good game and not one of those games that just take up space

n00b 4 LyFe

• damagedamage Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Looks good from what i have seen sofar
  • klaxtinklaxtin Member Posts: 20
    from what i have seen and read so far its hard to tell, most of the screens look ok, the characters look good but seems like the maps look pretty empty and as far as classes goes doesnt seem like much to choose from, i dont know though, besides dev chats and Q&A's there isnt much info floating around in english

• bobrenjc93bobrenjc93 Member Posts: 42
    what is a beta key?

Bob

• roflgurlroflgurl Member Posts: 7

yes!!! this game looks really promising and beta is this week!

ROFL

• hamburgermanhamburgerman Member Posts: 13
    hmm... looks interesting. would be a nice change from all the fantasy and space themed mmorpgs. if the game plays as good as it looks im sold!
  • ckoptazckoptaz Member Posts: 1
    THIS game looks way swwweeetttt for a f2p game. Playing it so far, this game is so much fun and this game isnt getting uninstalled from my pc soon. the animation is just remarkable something new.  I dont relaly like asian mythological stuff but this game is funa nd I really enjoy it.

• PjukerPjuker Member Posts: 8
    its the best game in the world at the time for me :D   100% good with a lil' bit bugs in the closed beta ofc

TRY it :D

http://hero.netgame.com/forum/ <- official forum

• ladi-longladi-long Member Posts: 2
    i think Hero online is just

• luposruffluposruff Member Posts: 6
    ya agree this game is fun and very enjoyable, by far the best free mmoprg ive played.
  • WDSnavWDSnav Member Posts: 5
    I am a betatester right now and the game is Japanese and a good word for it is aweful. Its basically like those bland mmorpgs that you do the same thihng over and over.
  • optimalprimeoptimalprime Member Posts: 4
    the concept is great and innovative. I think that this game has a lot of potential, and once it's full-blown, it's gonna get reaaaaally interesting. i mean, just from the beta alone, i get the shivers thinking about the possibilities. i'm not really at a high level, but the other high levelers look pretty gosh darn tight with their armor and pets. to say that it's bland is to ignore the unique features and aspects the game offers outside of the grinding that all MMORPGs inherently have.

• f0b0y09f0b0y09 Member Posts: 1
    Natzo is a tard! you need to play the game before u tell ppl the game sucks. and plus the game is free so you cant really compare it or expect it to be just as good compared a p2p game like guild wars or wow. dont just say the game sucks, no one really wants to read about ur complaint. I've played the game its promising. its good stuff the story line is pretty good, and once u manage to grind to lvl 30 the game gets alot more fun. check it out.

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

Curently in beta2 it has a server wide char wipe the 29th and then open beta.

• mushjumpermushjumper Member Posts: 6
    i like it!
  • KonyoKonyo Member Posts: 17
    Not really sure what my thoughts are on Hero Online?
    It seems like a nice try but I can't see it getting very far. Pluss there is somthing about their website that freaks me out?