Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite classes?

machoman12machoman12 Member Posts: 88
I like the gladiators, mainly because of dual weilding and the fast figthing style.

WHY TAKE OTHERS SOULS WHEN YOU ONLY NEED ONE???

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comments

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

im still deciding, but so far Ive enjoyed my Orc Raider the best.  I tried a DE mystic but around lvl 15 I started getting major mana downtime which made me delete him.

Ive also played Palus Knights which are pretty cool, they didnt pack enough punch for me though

I also like the Orc Mystics battlemage style.  I guess Im a fan of the orcs

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • jhall229jhall229 Member Posts: 239
    I like my destroyer a lot, but my overlord with dual swords is really growing on me.  As far as my favorite classes to party with it has to be SE.

• HuntressqueHuntressque Member Posts: 35
    Some people say Orc Mystics is great! =)

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

I really like the melee classes

I need to get an updated pic but if you saw this heading at you.......RUN!hehehe

Sit uboo, sit

ah, the sweet smell of money

Nothing spells succsess in L2 then a bunch of well equipped toons. Anyone who says the economy is to hard and you need to buy adena can bite me. 

Here is one of a random toon from town. I like the orc girls.

sexay...........

But remember WoW has better customization and RP potental, lol (please) Next thing they are going to say is WoW has better graphics

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

lol..I saw you post that orc female pick saying it was sexy

and here I thought I was the only person who thinks the orc chics are very sexy.  some of their gear makes them pop like crazy!

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • KonyoKonyo Member Posts: 17
    Eww! Female Orcs are just as butch as men 

Unlike female Dwarfs, Yay!

Anyway, my favourite class is probably blacksmith, just because people kiss your ass trying to get cheap weapons off of you.