Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will be in at launch?

TeiohTeioh Member Posts: 88
After reading the forums about Roma Victor, it seems when ever anyone asks a question, the get the answer that it won't be in at launch, or that they didn't have it in beta, but it might be in by launch.

I'm just wondering what will be in at launch, as I haven't been able to exactly find that out.

Comments

• OrdieOrdie Member Posts: 86
    http://www.roma-victor.com/sotw/

Updated with the link to the Developer chat on the bottom of that page.

- Starcius

• JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500

Originally posted by Teioh
    After reading the forums about Roma Victor, it seems when ever anyone asks a question, the get the answer that it won't be in at launch, or that they didn't have it in beta, but it might be in by launch.

I'm just wondering what will be in at launch, as I haven't been able to exactly find that out.

Yeah I noticed that also. Beta testers were constantly giving that response.

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

• MatthiusMatthius Member Posts: 49
    Well, the dev chat, as Ordie pointed out, covers most of it.  Sorry to dissapoint you Jorev, but we beta testers aren't given knowledge to everything in development, in place, and en route.  I believe most games keep some level of privacy, although this being my first MMORPG, I could be wrong.

The Dragon Legion, Bringing Forth Eternal Light. First Roman Legion of Roma Victor.