Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good old RuneScape!

Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Hi all

First of all, as one of the first (or first) poster/s of the RuneScape forum here, I'd just like to ask kindly that those of you who dont take to RuneScape much do not use this forum as an oppurtunity to rant and flam the wonderful art of RuneScape.   There are people out there that have different opinions, tastes and ideas than you, so please dont flame those people, especially in their own forums, ty

Secondly, I'd like to really thank MMORPG.com for making this individiual forum cos i cant be assed to use the general one

Lastly, please take like 2 secs to enter in my poll, it means a lot to me cos i care about the diffferent skills a lot.   So please, make use of this forum and chat away.

Go RuneScape!

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
----

Comments

• LucchenoLuccheno Member UncommonPosts: 65

lol

Not of of replies are there!

Well, too bad, 'cause runescpae is really a nice game. I mean, come on, I know the graphs are not very good, but still, it has more roleplaying and a better community then the majority of other games. If you turn member, at least you'll be garanteed a few months of fun. Can you say that of many games? Most players in RS play the game for more than a year and still prise it. And were not talking of thousands, but millions of players!!!!!!!!!!!

I encourage you that read this post to try at least the game.

• LucchenoLuccheno Member UncommonPosts: 65

lol

Not of of replies are there!

Well, too bad, 'cause runescpae is really a nice game. I mean, come on, I know the graphs are not very good, but still, it has more roleplaying and a better community then the majority of other games. If you turn member, at least you'll be garanteed a few months of fun. Can you say that of many games? Most players in RS play the game for more than a year and still prise it. And were not talking of thousands, but millions of players!!!!!!!!!!!

I encourage you that read this post to try at least the game.

• Username!Username! Member Posts: 165
    Well forums have purposes. And one purpose is the ability to say our opinions so if people hate this game, so be it.

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Well yes, but it's only polite to not abuse the forum for a game when someone who likes it has asked you not to flame RuneScape beforehand, you have to admit.

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

• thedemon6661thedemon6661 Member Posts: 48

What a bloody gr8 game ruinescape is, i have been playing it for about 3 years now and i am p2p i really enjoy thiving but i aint got it very high lol what combat lvl r u? r u rich??? lol just keepin ur thread hanging on by a thread lol

edit: the mcuh mean much

quoted by yoda "fear leads to anger, anger leads to stress, stress leads to doobies, doobies leads to twinkies

• ImersioNImersioN Member Posts: 53

Im so glad to c other people who like runescape so much and i couldnt be happier. I know how fun the game is and have been playing for a long time and wanna become a member soon.

Anyone who havent played it i think u should and dont think its a bad game cuz if u really get into the game and TRY to have sum fun i KNOW u will like it, so go make an account now and start having fun. Also i recommend anyone who feels interested to play knight online, c my posts there tysm...

X_IMERSION_X

Hi everyone.

Just so you know, my in game user is The Shrimp10, so you can look up my skills on the official hitghscores table.   I'm combat 85, and I aint bloody rich lol.   I wish though

Long live RS!

----

• ive played runescape for months then quit becouse i got hacked out of 10mil  but i loved the game very much took hours and hours away frm my life but it was worth it for anyone that loves mmorpg and dosnt want to pay money this game is very worth trying

ps thxs for finnally getting a forum

• carpsycocarpsyco Member Posts: 95

Runescape's really fun. I heard runescape 3 might come out in 2007 .

cmc.mrx.ca/
    Awesome Free Trading Card Game!

Hey everyone.

Seeing as this is outside RuneScape, if theres any of you out there quitting RuneScape or having a drop party, or just giving your stuff away, message me in game ppllleeassee lol, I'd appreciate it very much

I'm currently aiming to chop 5k mage logs for a whip and d legs, but Its just taking too long!   So basically, if any of you would be kind enough to message me if you have anything going on or your quitting

ty.

----

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384
    my favorite skill is quitting rs.......waist of life

• Mr.HappyMr.Happy Member CommonPosts: 64
    I play Runescape, but I don't get Runescape 1 and Runescape 2. Is Runescape 1 the classic one?
  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Mr.Happy
    I play Runescape, but I don't get Runescape 1 and Runescape 2. Is Runescape 1 the classic one?

No...they named the first one Runescape 2 because it sounded cool and then made the second one Runescape 1...
  • swimminrdsswimminrds Member Posts: 4
    Heya, just to let you know I voted the first one (combat stuff +magic) because I like magic, but only about 35% of the time do I use it for fighting.  thought I'd let you know just so my vote doesn't tweak the results. 

Harry: Let's go bother snape!
    Ron: Righto!

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159
    I agree with Knightknife. This game is a TOTAL waste of time. All u out there who like RS, go try some different game like WoW or Anarchy ONline. U will see how bad this game stinks compared 2 the others.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------

• SidianSidian Member Posts: 1
    Sparky, RuneScape is only a total waste of time in your eyes, the people who like it will do as they please and you are going to change nothing.   Great game, my favorite out of all MMORPGs
  • PkhBaskoPkhBasko Member UncommonPosts: 59

Runescape is a great game i've been playing on and off for quite some time now I have 2 accounts Destroyer533 & Asaxr both in 60's-70's in lvl's don't believe me check the highscores I like this game some days and I don't other days but I'd have to say this is probably one the greatest games ever to be created on the web especially for those who can't go mine with their night elf if you would like to give me items or accounts for those who have quit just add me on rs or E-mail me ([email protected]) THANKS!!!

• PainHunterPainHunter Member Posts: 5
    Hey where had some heard "Runescape 3 will be at 2007 (or something like that)"
  • Drag0nDrag0n Member UncommonPosts: 20
    RuneScape v2.1 just came out 3 months ago. Jagex has also said that there are absolutly zero plans for v3 anytime in the near future.

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384

Originally posted by Drag0n
    RuneScape v2.1 just came out 3 months ago. Jagex has also said that there are absolutly zero plans for v3 anytime in the near future.

yeah, as if jagex ever keeps their promises, they wait years to do anything.......
  • Drag0nDrag0n Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Jagex hasnt promised anything.